What a wonderful experience. You arrive by boat and from the moment you set foot on the hotel grounds you are pampered. The grounds are stunning, all rooms are located in individual chalets, thoughtfully designed with outdoor showers and air conditioning, tv, minibar, etc. The restaurants serve excellent food and the staff are friendly. Do take advantage of the various activities - the bird watching walk (small charge), the premises tour, the village walk and the suset cruise are all to be recommended and are accompanied by a very knowledgable naturist. Environmentally friendly throughout, this idyllic hotel should be included on any Keralan adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala