We have just returned from a 2 week stay at this hotel. We would highly recommend this hotel. It is in a great location, well maintained, superb staff and great food. It is a quiet and relaxing location so if you are looking for nightlife & excitement this is not the place for you.
Most people stay here for 2 - 3 days during a tour but this location can also be used as a base for trips out and about. This allows you to get to know the staff and they cannot do enough for you to make sure that your stay is memorable. All rooms have air con which is not mentioned in their room specifications. We stayed in a Heritage Bungalow and it was superb. We looked at the higher spec rooms but were happy where we were. We are going to return to this Hotel again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An interplay of coconut groves and water channels, with old wooden Keralan homes transplanted, preserved and cherished. Coconut Lagoon is located in a sheltered and enchanting cove in Kumarakom, this resort reflects the diversity and magnificence of Vemband Lake. A CGH Earth experience that respects the rich but delicate ecosphere and the vibrant culture of Kuttanad region. Where old agrarian homes are reconstituted to offers you an entry into a charming world following the gentle pulse of the backwaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala