We stayed two nights at the end of March and found it to be a totally enjoyable and relaxing experience from our arrival at the jetty until the time we departed by houseboat for the next part of our holiday.
Our heritage bungalow was extremely comfortable and full of character.The outdoor bathroom was great.
The restaurant food was excellent and the service friendly and helpful.
We enjoyed a stroll past the local village which gave us a chance to chat to some of the villagers.
We would thorougly recommend the Coconut Lagoon as a wonderful and unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An interplay of coconut groves and water channels, with old wooden Keralan homes transplanted, preserved and cherished. Coconut Lagoon is located in a sheltered and enchanting cove in Kumarakom, this resort reflects the diversity and magnificence of Vemband Lake. A CGH Earth experience that respects the rich but delicate ecosphere and the vibrant culture of Kuttanad region. Where old agrarian homes are reconstituted to offers you an entry into a charming world following the gentle pulse of the backwaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala