Spent two nights here and had an amazing time just relaxing and chilling out, having spent the past 2 weeks on a busy tour of Northern India. Cottages are really comfortable and outdoor bathroom was different but a good experience. Pool area is spacious with plenty of sun loungers. Food in the seafood restaurant was amazing! Lots of activities available to guests and free wi-fi too which was rare in other hotels in India! Ayruvedic treatments were very good value, although not as peaceful as they are at home - people coming in and out of the room during your treatment and staff members chatting loudly disturbed the tranquility somewhat. Similar experiences had in other places throughout India so don't think this is specific to this hotel. Would definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An interplay of coconut groves and water channels, with old wooden Keralan homes transplanted, preserved and cherished. Coconut Lagoon is located in a sheltered and enchanting cove in Kumarakom, this resort reflects the diversity and magnificence of Vemband Lake. A CGH Earth experience that respects the rich but delicate ecosphere and the vibrant culture of Kuttanad region. Where old agrarian homes are reconstituted to offers you an entry into a charming world following the gentle pulse of the backwaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala