My traveling companions and I enjoyed our one-night stay at Coconut Lagoon and wished we had scheduled more nights there. We were greeted warmly and given an orientation that enabled us to make the most of our time. The large pool was particularly nice. Our rooms had good air conditioning and the outdoor shower/bathroom was memorable. The extensive grounds are an ideal spot for viewing the sunset and the abundance of bird species in the area. Our food was exceptional and the breakfast was excellent. Even the onsite gift shop had interesting merchandise. Definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala