Coconut lagoon is set amongst the back water and has a very eco friendly theme which i love and appreciate. However, prices of services and food are slightly more pricey compared to other 4 stars hotels we went to.
The services of the staff is really good and we enjoyed our stay there.
The open bathroom concept is really unique but do watch out for mosquitoes.
Buffet dinner costs 1550Rs which we found quite expensive considering that other hotels are charging lesser but i must say that the spread is really good though and has a wide variety so its quite alright in this case.
They have their own butterfly garden which didnt have alot of butterflies when we visited it but it is nice and green.
Overall, it is quite an experience to stay over and the only bad thing is we didnt have enough time to spend roaming the place and join in their activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala