It is a horrible hotel. Imagine living in a old council block. Cold chips served in a tea cup as a snack.When you go holiday, you expect to stay in better accommodation and eat better food. this is truly a dump. i was told by the hotel manager that my tour operator was paying £15 per day for a double room inclusive and hence should not expect much from the hotel. I complained to the tour operator ( one of the two major players) and two months after writing to them, I have received a reply that the hotel is a four star facility based on their customer survey. I intend to take them to court for miss selling. I do not know how trip adviser has ranked the #4 in hotels ranking in Bildibi. I think this ranking is based including very small Turkish owned hotels. There are plenty of good quality hotels in Bildibi which are exclusively used by Germans. Another tip, when checking on trip adviser, read only bad reviews. Anyone giving more than two stars must be living in deprived conditions( with my apologies).I have thirty photographs to prove it. I will submit these in due course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility has total of 172 rooms and set in an orange grove and directly on its own sandy/shingle beach, the SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi hotel has a wonderful location. The center of Beldibi is just a few minutes away, while Kemer lies about 18 km away. Antalya airport is 40 km away and the transfer time is about 45 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Sultan Beldibi Hotel Beldibi
- Paloma Hotel Sultan Beldibi
- SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi Antalya Province, Turkey