“Perge”
Review of Adventure Forest - CLOSED

Adventure Forest
More attraction details
Owner description: In the Adventure Forest you can redefine your borders away from trouble and noise, as well as prove your courage and skill. Floating high above the ground, equipped with climbing ropes, harnesses and helmets one has to accomplish challenge after challenge on our course.A day in our forest brings a lot of adrenalin and a feeling of accomplishment. An adventure sure to be the highlight of your Turkey vacation!
Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perge”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

A fantastic historical adventure during a relaxing beach break!

Visited April 2012

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I went along on my own and was feeling a little apprehensive however the owner and staff go far out to make you feel relaxed. The course itself is quite large and you are given three hours to complete it, with one of the instructors guiding you through. You are kitted out with all the safety equipment and the zip lining courses etc are very secure.

This is a great activity for families and groups as well. They have clean toilet facilities and a separate section for refreshments and food. I am not the most fittest or bravest of people but this was my favourite day while I was in Kemer. Take a look at their site, especially the video and course map http://www.yuksekparkur.com/

I