Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews russian music turkey sea view high level hotel staff every evening a la carte ice cream special thanks dance kemer animation english ukraine sunbeds shows pools
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Wow I booked this hotel last minute. Price made me hesitate especially when reading the Conflicting reviews.
Please disregard the reviews older than 2019.

Hotel is now part of the Corendon hotel chain and basically they not only fully renovated the hotel, but nearly every complaint in the reviews of the past has been attended to and resolved.

Unlike the huge monster resorts this is quite a small resort. But it has everything you want and what surprised me, more than ample space for everyone. No jostling for sunbeds or tables during lunch/dinner/bF time.
Secret is that this is an extremely wide but shallow hotel. Basically just hotel, pool/garden than beach. Literally everything is less than 100 meters from everywhere. What an incredible unexpected luxury. Especially if you can’t or don’t want to walk much.
I have never been to such an efficient and effective laid out hotel. The balance beach real estate to hotel is quite outstanding.

This is a great boutique 5 star resort. It has everything you expect from a 5 star resort but smaller in size.

It has 3 pools. 1 indoor heated pool, a large pool outside and a kiddie pool. No slides or a huge free form pool. Quite basic.
But this is balanced out by the sea and beach. Tbh I chose the beach every day over the pool i was there. It was so close by. The beach has great cabanas at different price points. Regular dunners and umbrellas are free. 10$ incl waiter drink service until 50$ incl safety box, food, and a fan. Great with kids. They also have a pier. With deck chairs and cabanas. Quite lively place where you can dive into the water. I prefer the beach.They have laid sand over the beach and in the sea. But near the surf it can be bit pebbly, but beachshoes are not really necessary.
The beach is also so wide that you can choose the beach according to the atmosphere you require. Around the pier is most lively. Music and entertainment. Left of the pier is where most sunbeds are found. Crowded. Right of the pier is the quieter area. Here are the cabanas. And the Further away from the pier the quieter it gets.

Most important for my holiday is the quality of the food and the choices.
Again a lot of changes from the old reviews.
There are 3 bars. Inside at the lobby and outside by the pool and the pier. Plenty of unmanned fridges with water and Turkish lemonade.
For food there are 3 choices. Buffet restaurant, 24/7 food court and an a la carte Italian steakhouse in the evening for a 20$ supplement p.p. Impressive menu but didnt try iT.
Because the choice of the buffet restaurant is quite amazing. They solved the fact they have just 1 main buffet restaurant by changing what’s available every day 3 times a day. So you are never bored and it’s always an adventure what you can find each day. Everything seems fresh and the choice is astounding because everyday they have new dishes and soups. If you love Turkish food you are in culinary heaven.
I think they have every metzes available. 2 soups that change daily. 4 live cooking stations. Lots of fish dishes. We had whole grilled fish 2x in 1 week.
I had a few dishes here that was simply outstanding. Great freshly made kebab. Chicken and beef. The beef with aubergine purée. Lamb krishik. To many to mention. To put in perspective just trying only the new dishes and taking only small bite size portions per dish will leave you a full plate.
A real danger of over eating here.
Desserts and fruits deserves a separate mention. Lots of cakes from western to Turkish. Lots of Turkish puddings to. I love the watermeloen and cherries.

Breakfast is a bit more boring. They don’t have pork so this hurts most during breakfast. No bacon , ham and sausages not as great. Seems most cold cuts are local meats. Again not my taste. What they do have is salmon with poached egg and fresh honeycombed honey. So delicious. And they have a huge bowl of Nutella. Great with the pancakes. And last but not least unlimited fresh orange juice.

Even though it can get busy, no trouble finding a table. And food was always resupplied until they closed. If you eat during start or peak hours food is always warmest temperatures because it gets replaced quickest. We ate at 21:00 just before it closed and everything was available.

Food court serves burgers during snack time, but never tried it. It serves a late breakfast. But I don’t recommend eating here.
If you have an early tour or departure you can come here to eat. But unfortunately they don’t have doggybags available to take the food with you. They also didn’t have lunch packages available to take out.

Last but not least is the patisserie. They serve sandwiches, cakes and Turkish desserts here. But they also have a full coffee bar here. Amazing latte macchiato, even better hot chocolate and to die for fresh milkshakes. All are handmade and a true luxury. Truly recommended. Unfortunately they don’t have a menu on available drinks. So need to just order and hope server understands you.

What I didn’t found was the chocolate room mentioned in the Corendon site. Quite disappointing.

Entertainment was good. The team were active during the day but not pushy. From water polo to samba class. 2/3 times a day. In the evening they have professional shows that is quite entertaining with an after party/dance at the pier.
During the day there is music. But is not like 24/7 dance or Russian music. It changes. Plenty of relaxing mellow sounds like jazz during the morning and evening. Of course inafternoon and at night is the dance music. But again you can avoid it easily.

The rooms are great. We stayed at 1355. We chose the land side because of all the reviews about sound. Tbh sound was a not a huge issue. Seaside you get great views and balcony. Downside is more the sun. During the day the sun will be shining straight into the room. Also always busy.
The landside is very quiet, but you are close to the road and it is audible from our room. Also we only had a French balcony.
The room it self is great. Huge shower with great water pressure. Everything is pristine and like new. Everything is working well. Downside is they don’t have a king size bed. We got two singles that was pushed together. Beds was great with a lot of support. Aircon was superb. We appreciate the fridge that was filled with drinks. What really set it apart was the huge amount of toiletries. Including shaving kit and toothbrush. Really didn’t need to bring anything along.
I must add the room , hotel and grounds were all well kept and always pristine.

Personnel were very friendly and nice. Unfortunately not many can speak English. That’s really strange.
Even though Corendon is Dutch, we don’t need a Dutch speaker. But English is a must. Even your Russian guests can speak English.
So Turkish/ Russian is your primary , but English should be number2. Just at every important area 1 good English speaker. Like reception , restaurant, bar etc.

Quite a long review, but this Hotel deserves it. Really enjoyed my stay there.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank tan1415
ByCorendon, Customer Relationship Management at Corendon Playa Kemer (Ex. Grand Park Kemer), responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear guest ,

Thank You for your positive feedback.

We are very pleased that You were satisfied with our help and our service.

The satisfaction of our guests is the highest value for Grand Park Kemer and it is always a pleasure to read that we have succeeded.

We will be happy to pass on Your compliments to the hotel management.

With respect,

The Team Of Grand Park Kemer.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

It was my first time in Turkey. On my first day on the way from Antalia airport to GrandPark Kemer I saw many hotels that could have spoiled my first impression of this beautiful country if I had chosen to stay there. The GrandPark was definitely a right choice. With each day of staying there I discovered more and more of how much joy life can offer. Each night show at the amphitheater was worth a separate trip with a sole purpose of only seeing it. You can easily skip Radio City Rockettes in New York City, or Moulin Rouge in Paris, and Cirque du Soleil all together after seeing these shows. Well, you can take it as a joke, but that's what I felt looking at the miracles those acrobats and dancers did on the stage. There were great after parties/discotheques on a floating deck on the water for those who like to dance, again with amazing light effects, decorations, professional dancers on stage, elegant and cheerful animators and the most beautiful animatrices that seemed to be hired directly at Miss Universe contest. This is a sober impression by the way - I don't drink alcohol, although for those who up to it there are numerous stands with great selection of free cocktails served by great bartenders. They also serve great coffee and Turkish tea that tastes a bit like Cognac but without a hangover in the morning. The beach in front of the hotel is actually a sandy beach although pebble beaches are more typical for this region. If you feel like sand sticks too much to you feet and if you like pebbles more you can walk to the area on the right side of the hotel an enjoy semi-solitude of beautiful coast line with pebble beaches. Food area is great with sitting inside and outside with beautiful sea views. All-you-can-eat buffet will cater any taste - there are so many varieties of food that first couple days you just destined to overeat before you get used to this abundance of choices and before you make a picky gourmand out of yourself. There are plenty activities throughout the day to get these calories out of your body. You can enjoy Turkish sauna hamam at on first floor - very clean and neat facilities, you can get a different type of massages there for extra charge (saunas themselves are free). The Gym is great and being taken care of by beautiful girl who keeps it very clean, wiping equipment with towels very often, and being very strict about visitors coming in a proper outfit, providing towels and water. Dances in a soap foam on the beach, pool activities with animators in the middle of the day, flying on a parachute over the sea - it will all keep you entertained if you just want to spend whole day at the hotel area. A girl playing a beautiful music on a saxophone (or whatever instrument it is) on a bridge going over the pools is certainly a highlight of the musical background of all this dolce vita. It's nice to spend a day there just relaxing under the sun and enjoining activities at the hotel area. Although I personally would get bored staying at the hotel area all the time without going on tours. I got several tours through my tour guide and enjoyed it a lot. I went to one-day trip to Israel for just $250. I felt like in one day a saw so more things that I couldn't have seen in a month if I came to Israel along without a tour. I've seen all the holy places in Israel and Palestine, deserts, swimming in Jordan river at the very place where of the first baptism, swimming in a dead sea, walking on narrow streets of Jerusalem, touching Wall of Tears. I've been on a tour to Antalya taking a boat ride in the port area, visiting beautiful waterfall, and enjoying city views. I was very impressed by the city views - I had no idea that Turkey now days looks more like Europe with all the new buildings, roads, cafes, with many foreigners buying real estate along the sea coast. Another day I have been on a tour to Demre and Mira where original St.Nicholas grave was, took a boat ride and swam in Aegean sea, saw ruins of roman cities and walked on a stage of Roman amphitheater where gladiators fought. So, if you don't feel like staying in a hotel whole time - you don't have to - just ask your tour guide what you can do with your time and you'll get plenty of options. Rooms at the hotel are very clean and being taken care of. The personnel is very responsive to all your requests. Majority of visitors are from Russia and Ukraine, but there were many visitors from Europe as well. All programs are in several languages and in general Turks are very good with languages - many of them speak many languages including English of course. I would say this hotel certainly deserves all of it's five stars. I would come back there again. Thank you, GrandPark Kemer!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JorneyInsite
ByCorendon, Customer Relationship Management at Corendon Playa Kemer (Ex. Grand Park Kemer), responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Good Day Dear Guest ,

Thank You for your positive feedback.

We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our help and our service.

We will be happy to pass on your compliments to the hotel management.

With respect,

team of Grand Park Kemer hotel.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful, clean and stylish. High quality food is very high quality. Most importantly, the staff of this hotel are very nice and friendly. I've got a lot of hotels in Antalya, but Grandparks are different. So good hotel and excellent staff that I miss. I hope I'll return to that hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ByCorendon, Customer Relationship Management at Corendon Playa Kemer (Ex. Grand Park Kemer), responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Hello Danial ,

Thank You for your positive feedback.

We are very pleased that You were satisfied with our help and our service.

We will be happy to pass on Your compliments to the hotel management.

With respect, team of Grand Park Kemer hotel.

Reviewed February 10, 2019

Last summer i went to Turkey with my family. It was a first trip in Turkey. The hotel calls Grand Park Kemer and we stayted here at 8 days.

Hotel room
I want starting my review with a hotel room. We lived in a famaly room with a bathroom and little balcon with land view. The hotel room was clean without disgousting smels and broken stuffs. Service staff was clening room a onse at 3 days and do it not bad.

Next i want to talking about a restaurants and food court in hotel zone. Main restaurant was good but with simple disign.We always finded a table without problems . If you will ask me about level and count of food, i will say " You never stay hungred." Everyday you will find, meat, fish, fresh vegetables, fruts, and many traditional sweets, but they dont have a baby food in they servise. I cant calls a couple of dishes from main restaraunt "baby food". In other i was satisfied.

Entertainment
Entertainment was not bad. Voleyball, pool gymnastics, darts, pin pong and many other. For kids, this hotel have a good kids room. My dother was goinng to kids room everyday and be satisfied. For parents a concert after 9 p.m with a random artists.

In summary i remomend the Grand Park Hotel for a famaly with kids.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ByCorendon, Customer Relationships Management By Corendon at Corendon Playa Kemer (Ex. Grand Park Kemer), responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Dear Mr. Dmitry,
We would like to thank you for your precious time you have spent in the review of the our hotel.We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you again in our hotel.

Sincerely
Grand Park Kemer Team

Reviewed November 7, 2018

We stayed here for 3 days via the agency. Very fine hotel, food is first-class, satisfied with the cleanliness and kindness of staff. Wi fi works extremely well. The surroundings of the hotel with swimming pools and beaches are very nice. Maybe water in the indoor pool could be warmer...
In short, very satisfied.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ljubica P
ByCorendon, Customer Relationships Management By Corendon at Corendon Playa Kemer (Ex. Grand Park Kemer), responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Ljubica P,