San Lorenzo a Linari
$67
$65
$54
$45
Hotel La Colonna(Siena)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotel San Marco(Siena)(Great Value!)
$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamilies with childrentable tennis tablegreat swimming poolmonasterycarapartmentgroundskitchencourtwedding
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This B&B was fabulous. Very beautiful with modern updates. Breakfast was also very nice. My only complaint is the condition of the beds. They were hard as a rock! A friend of mine told me that they were no worse than any other B&B bed in Italy he had been to, so maybe I'm just too picky.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I spent 3 nights here and I have struggled to find the right review. One the one hand it is very in expensive and has amazing gardens. On the other it should be magnificent. It is tired and dated and needs a lift. Breakfast is very basic and not very good quality. The tea is a home brand which tasted awful. When mentioned this to staff the said they support Italian brands. I didn't know Italy grew tea. The room was a pain, the hot water switch looked like a light switch and didn't have a sign. 2 mornings of cold water, yuk! The bed and pillows were hard. The WiFi only worked within 3m of the reception area. There were beautiful gardens but no nice places to sit as no furniture. This would be so magnificent with lovely chairs dotted around. The day spa area is OK but expensive. Be careful it is only a few services and there is no menu. It is not a spa with facials, manicures etc. as a woman, I was not impressed with the masseur, he was obviously not trained and rubbed rather than massaged. I found his style inappropriate and for the first time ever I cut a massage short because I felt uncomfortable. The staff don't like feedback. Be aware breakfast is served at 8.30 or 8.45 which is really late if you want a day out visiting the towns. There is no restaurant on site you have to drive to local town. Instead of bringing guests together with say a wine and cheese tasting at night, they sell crappy wine at an inflated price. Sorry would not go back

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Melb12345678
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here two nights and the ladies there were very helpful. On the first night they even dropped us off at a resturant as we didnt have a car. If you like meat go to Philipos! They hired us two mountain bikes in top condition and we swept through the local hills and villages. We had a 2 hour session in the spa with steam and sauna which was €80 so not cheap but very refreshing. Breakfast was so so but served with great coffee and by the pool.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 9chuckademus9
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here for 4 days as we toured Tuscany. A huge breakfast was provided every morning, including made-to-order espresso drinks. The entire property and its rooms were charming. I felt as if I had been transported back to a simpler time. Wandering the grounds at night under the stars is a must! So relaxing and peaceful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

After racing around Pisa and Florence and the huge excitement of Il Palio in Siena, San Lorenzo was exactly what I needed. Two homely hosts, breakfast by the pool and views of Tuscan fields and a wonderfully relaxed atosphere. the location was ideal, an easy drive to Siena, central to the heart of Chianti nineties and region. Must have car to get here!

• Stayed: July 2012