1,054 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I spent some of the most memorable times of my life in this hotel. It has a good service, interesting amenities, excellent cuisine (especially the Mexican and Italian cuisines). The staff is very polite and kind, too. You won't regret your stay there!

Date of stay: August 2017
5  Thank Osbel G
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff are dishonest and out to get you . Day 1 to Finnish was awful rooms are in Stone Age and everything in the hotel is nasty never cleaned at all . Food is prepared not by chefs by idiots . Pools are so dirty it's unreal the hole place is fake and un maintained. The manager and owner should be fired . Just taking all the money and not putting a penny back into the place . The only reason I stayed was because I had no choice. It's was a disaster hated every min there . They said the water is filtered and is ok to drink . It's not they are liars and I spent 2 days in. Bed over it had paramedics to see myself 2 was that bad ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️could have died over these incompetent people

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
10  Thank Liam C
Reviewed October 14, 2016

stayed at laguna mar in march this year 2016 lovely hotel food fantastic plenty to eat beach beautiful rooms nice and clean and hot water in shower staff very nice coupleshops inside hotel taxis outside if u want to goany were same taxis stay a t this hotel so secure

Room tip: rooms on south
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sharonhornby526
Reviewed April 12, 2016

My wife and I stayed here for a week and absolutely fell in love with the place. Amazing food, beautiful beach front, lovely pool. This would be a great place to consider staying in for your vacation in Margarita.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ramblin_Itaugua
Reviewed February 22, 2016

I visited Laguna Mar February 6th - 10th 2016 and was most disappointed as this was supposed to be the #1 hotel on the Island. The rooms were smelling musty and the sheets had stains on them. We were situated in the North wing and our room led to a balcony. The doors to the balcony were not locking, and was easily accessible to our neighbors. We asked to be switched to another room and the Supervisor didn't see it necessary (I should have gotten his name).

Don't even get me started on the Food, we basically had breakfast and ventured out for lunch and brought back dinner. My party consisted of ten persons and everyone of us got sick. The meats were fresh, and tasteless. Some dishes were missing serving spoons, when i inquired i was told that i needed to use the serving spoon from the neighboring dish which happened to be pork (I am alergic to pork). The ambulance had to be called in for other guests because of upset stomach. Imagine you pay for an all inclusive package and had to go out and get meals. Thank God for Sambil Mall and CC Parque Costa Azul for they provided us with lunch and dinner.

On the plus side, the pools, grounds and facilities were well maintained. The beaches were rough but the little huts were relaxing.

We booked a tour to Coche Island with the hotel and that was also supposed to be all inclusive. The ride and the island was cool but again, the food was a failure. Thank God there was a hotel on the island and we were able to purchase food which was actually one of the best things we had on our trip.

On our return to the airport, we heard that Isla Caribe and Dunes Premium was really good, maybe we might give them a try next.

All in all, margarita is a very affordable vacation.

Room tip: North Wing is the Newly Renovated Wing
Date of stay: February 2016