“Great, fresh food!”
Review of El Fondeadero

El Fondeadero
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Pampatar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami
“Great, fresh food!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We ate at the one in Pampatar, they have a new location at Centro Comercial La Vela

Tampa, Florida, United States
“I learned a new Spanish frase - Cara de Culo”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I am fairly easy going and can always enjoy myself in a restaurant. But as there is not much written in English, I figured I would write a few comments. Overall, it was not bad. There was a great guitar player and the people were drinking (it was a Saturday). That is the good part. Overall, the service was slow. They were not extremely friendly. And the paella was just ok. I was with all people from Venezuela and we all left with the same reaction. Good not great. But as I would put Margarita Island up there as one of the best places for food I have been, I would put this restaurant as the last one I wold return to. Maybe I caught it on a bad night....it happens. But we went to a new restaurant the next day called Nuva in Pampatar and it reminded my how bad El Fondeadero was. La Langosta de la casa en Nuva is delicious and worth a visit. It is still not listed here. But hopefully soon. And for the record, I am a gringo, but I was with all Venezuelans. So I am fairly certain that the service was not a reflection of my being from the US.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Karl L
Toronto
“Wonderful place great food eat here”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Everyone in Margarita recommended this restaurant and it did not disappoint. There were no English menus but one sort of English speaking waiter. We had a steak which was described simply as Churasco (which I thought was chicken) and it was inexpensive and fantastic. The reviewer who said the bathrooms were amazing was completely right. There are actually three parts to the restaurant, a lounge, an indoor room and a terrace.

• Visited February 2011
3 Thank lamandel
Wrocław
“Excelent seafood with Chivas”
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Right from the entrance welcomed us Chivas girls - very beautiful woman in Chivas (popular whisky) branding clothes. Usually I do not eat seafood. The waiter brought the chef, who showed me the delights of water. The dish was delicious. I drank of course Chivas and my wife drank wine. Atmosphere was nice and service was super. In the toilet I had never seen such a beautiful live flowers.

• Visited September 2010
2 Thank Karczoh
Plymouth
“One Of The Best”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Great Food, Seafood, Steak, Soup, Must Try The (tierra y Mar) Dish Its (Land &Sea)..
Great Staff, Great Service. The Best Scenery & Set Up Its Gorgous!
Top Selling Of Chivas Regal In The World! Always Full Its One Of The #1 Places For All Residents. They have Entertainment At Night. Great For All Ocasions,,,, Beachfront...

1 Thank ttinita