“Great Tai Food”
Review of Koh Samui - CLOSED

Koh Samui
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My Wife and I love this place. The fried duck (14a) is my favorite. The personnel are friendly and will gladly give you an after dinner drink. Martin, the owner, has become a dear friend over the years. If you are in the area, drop by for dinner. Don't be in a hurry, the food is made fresh. You can call ahead - and you can call for take out.

Downside - not open during lunch.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I visited this place with co workers. I had the Thai Curry Chicken, that i enjoyed. My co workers had the crispy duck. Portions were large and good. I suggest you order and share family style, if you go as a group. Much more fun, and you will not need so many dishes. Very fine value.

1  Thank omn2162
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to go in Grafenwoehr - you can have Thai food and even a few other dishes (schnitzel or spaghetti!). You are greeted when you walk in, the service is great, the decor is tasteful and the food is fabulous! We love their appetizers; my favorites are the chicken spits w/peanut sauce and shrimp w/sweet & sour sauce. We also order the coconut curry chicken w/cashews (main course); it’s enough in one serving to feed two people! We have tried several different meals there and they never disappoint – their sticky rice is perfection. The facilities are clean and offer enough tables to have a large party there. The restaurant is located on the outskirts of town, but even from the center of town, it’s no more than a five to seven minute drive. The owner (Martin) is a wonderful guy who makes you feel so welcomed. Great value for your money.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

The food was great, service was fast for a Bavarian sit-down restaurant, and our waitress spoke a bit of English.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

The crispy duck with spicy coconut sauce is one of the most delicious dishes I have ever had. it is the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy. Fried chicken appetizer has a really good flavor and is not so crispy it has more of a rotisserie texture. The prices are not that inexpensive, but definitely worth the price! About €40 per couple. Nice cozy romantic atmosphere and when it is time to
Pay they bring you an after dinner mint in the form of an alcoholic shot.