All reviews teacher training vegan food ashtanga teaching anatomy philosophy yin practice content bubbles structured 200hr immersed physical intense finca surroundings
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019

I had the most amazing 4 weeks at the yoga bubble over the month of July 2018. Any pre-course nerves i had were instantly melted away at the great welcome from the team in the beautiful space that they have created. The ashtanga was intense at first as I had never practiced that style before but after a few days my body got used to it and I even came to love it by the end. The vinyasa classes that Amelia and Morwenna led us through were amazing and creative as were all the workshops, yin classes and yoga nidras. Morwenna made every philosophy lesson one to look forward to, Amelia brought such a great vibrant energy to everything she did and was such a great support throughout the whole training and Lascel's jokes brought a great touch of humour to it all. The food was delicious, location was stunning and all the people were the best. I can’t recommend this place enough. I started teaching yoga straight away after and have felt my self practice come on in leaps and bounds. If you’re thinking of doing you 200 hours please do yourself a favour and chose the yoga bubble!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

The 4 weeks I spent at the Yoga Bubble were a wonderful experience; full of great moments, loving people, delicious vegetarian food and an amazing, peaceful location with stunning views of the sea.

I took the 200 hr Ashtanga Vinyasa Teacher Training and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. After the 4 weeks of intense training I feel well prepared to start teaching and apply all this information. The course content was very well structured and with a good pace of learning and making this huge amount of information easy to understand - very good balance between physical practice, theory of anatomy, alignment, philosophy and ayurveda and practical teaching exercises from the first week on.

Most of all I enjoyed the lovely atmosphere in the Bubble, welcoming you from the first moment on and making you feel at home, creating a space of trust, warmth and joy.

I´m really grateful to be trained by those teachers. Its impressive to see how passionate they are about this and how they pass this passion and their experience on to their students; always attentive, full of energy, helpful, patient, kind and caring.

Thank you so much guys, I had the best time and already miss you!! <3

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The location is beautiful, waking up every morning with the beautiful view of the fields and the sea is awesome, and during the day there is even the pool where you can chill.
Food is even better, i think i haven't eat badly a single day, super balanced and tasty vegetarian food is always provided at the Bubble. :)
I took part in an ashtanga 200hrYTTC and it has been an amazing experience!
The teachers are very competent in every aspects of their teaching, they are always avaible to answer extra questions and to help you after class if you need it. A very complete course on every aspect of the practice and yoga lifestyle. After completing this 200hr i feel definetely ready to teach yoga.
You are not only joining a yoga retreats/YTTC but you are joining a beautiful family of amazing people! <3
Thank you again for this amazing experience, miss you all! <3
Namaste
Simone :)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
TheYogaBubble x, Owner at The Yoga Bubble, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Simone! Thanks so much for your lovely review :) We had such a great month too. Especially with your pizza! We wish you good luck with your future plans and hopefully see you again. Much Love to you (and your Dad!)

Reviewed May 11, 2018

You really must experience this place! I could barely leave the bubble it was so wonderful. The welcome and warmth we received on arrival was lovely and from then on it just got better. The incredible yoga, the delicious spread of home cooked food, the peace and beauty of the surroundings... I could go on. A truly special place. Thank you to all who made it so memorable. Jenny xx

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2018

I think the best word to describe my time at the yoga bubble is intense. It gave me the freedom to immerse myself completely in exploring my own yoga path regarding physical but also psychological and spiritual development.

The teachers are all really experienced, and I learned so much from them in the 200hr teacher training that I now feel very well prepared to go on teaching classes myself. The content of the lessons was very well structured, and everything fitted together perfectly. A maximum number of 15 students improved the quality of the training a lot.

At the bubble, one really feels like in a bubble – the finca is surrounded by green hills (in March) and one can even see the ocean from there. The mostly vegan food was phenomenal and eating gluten free was not a problem at all.

Thinking back now, I still feel sad I had to leave… so if you get the chance to spend time at the bubble, I can only recommend you go for it!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
TheYogaBubble x, Owner at The Yoga Bubble, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Hi Janina,
Thanks so much for your review! We all had such a great time in March and absolutely loved your final class :)
We wish you all the best with your teaching, I have heard through the grape vine that you have already taught both Mysore style and a modified Led. We hope you continue to enjoy teaching and also hope to see you again sometime in the future! Much Love from us all