“A great experience of community”
we have a two room green flat or two blue room flats
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
we have a two room green flat or two blue room flats
One blue room with a double bed
The other blue room has a set of bunk beds
Dining room for complimentary continental breakfast or purchase dinner for a reasonable price.
Office for Wifi access but must purchase airtime for k50 or less.
Use our BBQ's in front of your flat if you like.
picture before we had grass on the window shutter.
cute surprises around every corner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shaun C
Mongu, Zambia
“A great experience of community”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have stayed at at "SEEDS" on two occasions: once for about 6 weeks and another time for about 10 days. As a regular in Mongu, I appreciate the location: it's quiet, but I can still get in and out of town fairly easy using buses and taxis. What I appreciate most about SEEDS is the sense of community: there are multiple families that live next to the flats. As a result, there is almost always a neighbour (and usually a kid or a dog) to greet me when headed out or coming home.

Between my Jan/Feb and July visits, the flats had been upgraded with new furnishings and a new toilet/shower. I liked the upgrades and am looking forward to the completion of the bathroom with a sink and a bit more privacy. The continental breakfast service began when I was there in July - it was nice to have fresh fruit and bread ready for me every morning.

Having experienced SEEDS at different time points, it's fun to see things progress. This is a great place to stay for folks who are willing to travel a bit further into Mongu (or want to be on the road to Limulunga) and like the rural feeling of having space while also have friendly people close by.

Date of stay: July 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks so much Shaun! It was great having you again and we much appreciate your valuable suggestions on ways to improve our hospitality.
Looking forward to seeing you again in 2018 and please continue to ask for any thing you need. We are pleased to serve you!
Luke B
“Authentic Zambia”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Myself and my partner recently visited Zambia and we're fortunate enough to stay here for 5 nights. We were met with open arms and immediately felt like we were part of the family. We were in the area for the Kuomboka Ceremony and were given plenty of help and advise by Fredrick in regards to getting the best experience. The rooms were tidy and comfortable and very homely. We had Nshima a couple times and it was delicious! I would thoroughly recommend staying here if you want an authentic Zambian experience and to meet amazing people. When we return we will definately be staying here again! Thanks for such a memorable experience.

Date of stay: April 2017
Management Response
May 23, 2017
It was so great having you stay at SEEDS B&B Mongu- Mulopo Flats. We couldn't have asked for better guests and had a great time with you. We are happy to have helped you to enjoy your holiday and look forward to seeing you again. All the best from Freddrick and the rest of the staff.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing