It's expensive but 200% worth (if the weather's nice)! ;)
We stayed in Tromso for 3 nights and we had seen northen light for all 3 nights, so we really didn't expect to see it again in Levi, but we did eventually, what a bonus! Thanks to the weather!
I started to make reservation in early 2013, Kristiina's very nice and helpful! She even greeted us at the entrance with her colleague, VERY impressive! They showed us the igloo one by one, the electric beds are amazing! You could see the lights at nights if the weather's allowed, because all igloos are facing north! Even without the northern light, I didn't even want to close my eyes as you could see as many stars as you want when you lied on the bed.
Breakfast's simple but we enjoyed a lot, we even bought some foods from supermarket and had a little barbecue at the teepee, we spent a wonderful night there, but too bad that we had to leave early the next day, otherwise I'd say thank you to Kristiina in person :)
The only little issue was... not all the road lights outside are functioning properly, some of the lights keep on the whole night even no one's walking thru.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate resort has full service for you with newly opened A'la Carte Restaurant Aurora Sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Golden Crown Levi Igloos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Levin Iglut (Levi Igloos) Hotel Levi
- Golden Crown Levi Igloos Finland - Lapland