“Great great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2019

Must say this place has great pizzas, the flavours are incredible, so tasty, so good! The place is a must, try the deep fried olives it's a great appetiser and the dessert was good we had panna cotta with wild red berries, totally recommended.

Date of visit: February 2019
SaraB8359, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Mezzometro jesi, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

We are really pleased that the experience was to your liking. We hope to see you again soon to savor our new creations!

Write a reviewReviews (503)

Reviewed February 20, 2019

I have the ability to eat a tremendous amount of pizza so this is the kind of place that suits me very well indeed. We got a metre between three of us but I think I ate about half of it myself. My section was Capricciosa (I liked the artichokes a lot) but I had some Salsiccia too which was also good. My only complaint is that there's too much crust at the two ends which is a bit of a waste. If you can't finish your pizza, they can box it up for you, but that was no problem for me. The service is perfectly fine if rather impersonal and the decor could be improved too. Just as an aside, I find the tagline 'pizza...and food' a little odd.

Date of visit: December 2018

Dear customer, we are happy that you enjoyed the taste of our pizza! As for the excess of crust we can tell you that it can happen; pizza is a handmade product and is not always perfect. It will be our concern to pay more attention. We thank you for the compliments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My daughter and I were in Italy in early August and enjoyed a meal at Mezzometro at the recommendation of our hotel reception staff. Without a doubt the best pizza we have ever had!
We arrived shortly after dinner service started, and secured a lovely table on their outdoor patio. The serving staff we encountered all spoke English and provided us with their English language menu. I have a severe nut allergy and was impressed by the level of care taken by the staff to ensure that my meal would be safe and free of nuts.
We enjoyed the Diavola and the Porcina pizza - which was a 1/2 meter rectangle of pizza served on a wooden board. You can have up to two pizza choices per half meter and the menu provided many options! The pizza itself was amazing and good value for the money.
The restaurant was full by the time we departed, and is situated in a nice area of town where we were able to wander through the neighbourhood for some post-meal exercise.
A great restaurant that I would highly recommend and look forward returning to!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

It was one of the best pizza i have ever eaten. I can t wait to be back to Italy in June..... I will definitely eat here a few times during my stay. It is not all about pizza either ,the rest of the menu is also very good. i highly recommend a visit at Mezzometro.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Probably the best pizzeria in town! Reasonable price, quality food. Very popular with locals. Near centre. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2017