My husband and I loved staying at Ti Kaye. It was just what we were looking for and more.
Ti Kaye is in a secluded beautiful setting with magnificent views from the rooms. We loved our hammock on the porch and the outdoor shower. The beach was lovely with wonderful snorkeling, kayaking and drinks! We loved the staff and appreciated their warm smiles and humor. In fact, they were the ones who made our experience the most special. A special shout out to Nedine, the restaurant manager, Andrew, our driver. Sarah,Ti Kaye's very special resort manager and Michael, our most favorite beach vendor. Thank you for everything!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Agoda, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia