My wife and I stayed at Ti Kaye resort for only 2 nights in early November 2013. Even though it was a short stay, everything about the resort was excellent. From the moment we arrived, you immediately started relaxing due to the great atmosphere and wonderful staff.
We had a great cottage/room with all facilities you need (comfortable bed, clean room, fridge with fresh milk, AC, wireless, no telly - great). The cottage had a veranda which was lovely to sit on providing a wonderful view over the bay and also share with the very tame birdlife. We also had a private outside shower, which you sometimes had to share with the brief rain showers and the odd gecko!
We also ate a couple of times at the restaurant and the beach restaurant and I can say the food and service were also great (apart from one dinner where we had to ask for our dessert but who cares, we were not in a hurry).
The resort also has access to a wonderful beach and beautiful bay area, with its own beach bar overlooking the water with good food. The locals on the beach make all sorts of goods but were relaxed about trying to sell you these.
If you want to see the island then I would advise having a car because the resort is tucked away from the main access roads to the rest of the island so makes you dependant on taxis.
I can honestly say Ti Kaye was a wonderful resort to spend our vacation and we would return to it if ever we went back to St Lucia, which is a possibility because the island is warm and welcoming as well with friendly people and a lot to see for an island.
If you are looking for a resort in St Lucia that is beatiful, tranquil, wth great staff and facilities all competitively priced (the island also has some stupidly priced resorts as well) then Ti Kaye should be top of the list. You will love it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia