We were very impressed by everything Ti Kaye, which is "little house" in Creole. The view from almost anywhere on the property is great as its perched along a cliff. The sunsets are some of the best I've seen. The staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy and comfortable.They seem to really enjoy their jobs.Their are plenty of activities if you dont feel like lounging. We did the "south tour" and really enjoyed it, our driver Andrew was very informative and friendly, taking us to some places that were off the beaten path (per our request) but if you feel like lounging the pool area and the beach are great. Overall, this is a great place to spend a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia