“Perfect Honeymoon Spot!”

Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Anse Cochon
“Perfect Honeymoon Spot!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Ti Kaye after researching several locations for our honeymoon. I can't even remotely describe how perfect it was. We were greeted at check in by the resort manager and cocktails to accompany our discussion with him about the amenities the resort had to offer. The room was amazing. Somewhat simple, but very comfortable with a king size bed, a hammock on the porch to relax on, and my favorite feature was the outdoor shower. We spent almost every morning before brunch with a cup of coffee enjoying our panoramic ocean view . The birds were also very friendly. We always saved a pastry to feed them. They would eat right out of your hand. The food was fabulous, I highly recommend the meal plan as the location is pretty remote and you don't have many options. The spa is a must see. I visited twice, once for a couples massage and the second time for a facial and pedicure. They completely take their time and go above and beyond what you would expect. The spa is located on the cliffs of Ti Kaye overlooking the ocean. They keep the floor to ceiling doors wide open so you can hear, see, and smell the ocean. Relaxation at its finest. The beach was gorgeous with a ton of activities provided by the resort. Bring bug spray as the mosquitoes tended to be out during our visit. The resort also offers daily activities that guests can participate in to tour the island, dive, hike the rainforests or the Pitons, sail away on a sunset cruise, etc. We also thoroughly enjoyed the wine tasting with Cleus in the resorts cellar. This is a two hour event with the most knowledgeable person I've ever met. (He is also at dinner making rounds for food and wine pairing suggestions). The staff was also very friendly and helpful at all times. The only negative is that the road into the resort is VERY bumpy. However, the 2 or so miles of rough road was worth making it to the final destination of Ti Kaye. This is definitely the place to go for a truly relaxing vacation. We will absolutely return!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Tanis8813
TiKayeGM, General Manager at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Tanis8813,

Thank you for your fantastic review. It really is good for all of us to know that sometimes we get things ‘perfect’!

Sorry about the public road, we have recently spent money patching it (which helped a bit) but now rainy season has come it seems to have gone back to how it was! Happy that you felt that the final destination was worth the 1 mile of bumpy road.

I’ll keep an eye out for you when you return!

General Managers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ti Kaye is a very well-run resort. We stayed at 2 different places in St Lucia and Ti Kaye was our favorite-mainly because of the customer service and the staff. From what I could tell, most of the villas have a view of the bay, Anse Cochon. All have a sizable deck, a hammock and a private outdoor rain shower-which was enchanting. There are 2 restaurants on site and the food is quite good-highlighted by seafood night down on the beach. We spent a lot of time chatting at the bar w/ Wally, who makes a delicious rum punch and pina colada. One of the big advantages Ti Kaye has over other resorts on the island is their wine cellar. Cleus is their Sommelier, and he's very knowledgable about their extensive wine selection. He also introduced me to some great Cuban cigars-which I enjoyed every night :) My wife and I decided to get a spa package and we both agreed it was the best massage we've ever gotten. The spa also has a tremendous view of the bay. Overall, it seemed as if the staff had a good rapport with each other and they enjoyed working there-which allowed for the customer service to be accommodating and personable. Ti Kaye is a special place.

1 Thank JohnPW2013
Hi JohnPW2013,

Thanks for writing a review on us, and especially for taking the time to register with Tripadvisor and making Ti Kaye your very first review! Happy to read that Ti Kaye was your favorite out of 2 hotels you stayed at in St. Lucia, and thanks for highlighting individual staff whilst also saying that they’re all good, because they are! We appreciate your comments on our Kai Koko Spa as well.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Overall, this is a lovely hotel to experience the the nature side of St. Lucia. The staff is very attentive and everything can be great if you don't mind paying for it. With that being said, we did have a budget in mind, so have provided a few tips below for saving a bit of money and to improve overall enjoyment.

1) Transport: Email taxi companies to get quotes before leaving, and make them bid against each other... they will claim that they can't go any lower than a certain price (i.e. around $130 USD), but the round trip will only cost them around $25 USD in gas, so the rest is all profit... Also, for sure as other reviewers have suggested, stop on the way at a supermarket to buy breakfast snacks like fruits, cereal and bottled water (the hotel charges $7 USD per bottle otherwise!). We bought 12 bottles of 1.5 L still water, which saved us USD $50-100 throughout the week.

2) Restaurant: You will pretty much have to eat at the hotel every night or spend USD $40-80 to get anywhere by taxi. There isn't that much choice to select for dinner, we spent around USD $35-40 pp with wine for dinner and USD$15 pp for lunch. So the USD $130 pp all inclusive meal offer was not worth it for us, as we spent less than that for 2 people per day. The GM states in other posts that the restaurant prices are 'competitive', but it's doubtful that the prices are on par with the rest of the island, as we're not sure how any other hotel can get away with charging USD $7 for a bottle of still water that costs EC $3 (i.e. USD $1) at the local supermarket!

Also, the food bill already includes a VAT of 10% and service charge of 8%. Usually, as far as most people are concerned, service charge = tip, so there is no need to add anything extra to the bill. We would have happily tipped more around 10-15%, but there was no point leaving a tiny tip of 2-5% since 8% had already been taken automatically... Guessing the 8% service charge is a cheeky additional charge that is actually kept by management rather than shared with the waiters.

3) House Keeping: We only tipped the house keeper, as it the only 'service charge' that wasn't already included in the bill.

Btw, Mary our housekeeper was amazing, she made it clear many times that she was very grateful for the tip and even went out of her way to get us some bananas and mangos for breakfast!

4) At check out: Keep track of all expenses charged to room. Our totals differed with the hotel's by around USD $50 at checkout, which the hotel happily waived.

5) Beach: There's a swamp right next to the beach, so after 3 pm small bugs come out in swarms. We had extra strength bug spray (50% deet) but it would only keep them away for 15-20 mins, even with heavy application. Perhaps we only experienced this because it was a bit rainy during the time of our visit (end of June), as it doesn't seem like any other reviewers have mentioned this earlier.

Also, the 165 steps to the beach were a joke -- it's actually a good warmup for the Gros Piton climb, which was the real challenge (it's not a hike, you will be climbing on all fours for a quite a few stretches). Btw, the view from the top of Gros Piton is nothing special, but racing up to 2,600 feet in under 2h was quite satisfying.

6) Excursions: The hotel did not recommend any catamaran tours (as it wasn't 'exclusive' enough apparently), but we did it anyhow as it included a visit of the waterfalls, sulfur springs mudbath, lunch and snorkelling, all for only USD$95, which is cheaper than any other package offered by the hotel, other than the sunset cruise <snore>. The catamaran even picked us up directly on beach of Ti Kaye, so no need for a taxi to Marigot Bay -- we just paid a guy 'Rock Bottom' a few dollars to row us out with a kayak.

The hotel is located in one of the best snorkeling spots on the island, so be sure to rent some equipment from the dive shop USD $5 pp per day, and explore both sides of the bay -- we even saw some squids swimming around!

The Fish Fry on Fri night at Anse La Raye was very good, great deals on fish and drinks compared to hotel, and also good opportunity to meet the locals (other than beach vendors haha)

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the ocean (lower down) have a better view.
6 Thank HHHHHHHHHHHH
Hello HHHHH….

Thank you for your review and kind opening words. I’m delighted that overall you seemed to have enjoyed your stay. I’d like to address a couple of points you raised if I may;

1.Transport: I try and inform all guests (and I think I’ve mentioned in some of my previous replies), transportation on St. Lucia (whether land or sea) is expensive. They do have set prices, you are correct – although as you discovered … you may be able to haggle (depending on how busy they’ve been for the day). Taxis on St. Lucia do have more costs than just gas though, they have to renew their license every 3 years (and a taxi license is more expensive than a regular license), they of course have insurance, yearly road tax, inspections, maintenance etc. and also have to pay annually to hold a taxi license. It all does add up to quite a significant amount, and they do have families to feed. With regards to the water (thanks for bringing this up as it allows me to advise again), we make our own water at Ti Kaye which you can drink straight out of the tap (even from the sink in the bathroom if you wanted to) so please do not bring bottled water. If you purchase water here then there is a premium on it as it’s imported – and we have to get it to the resort. If you’d have drank our water you’d have saved yourself even more :-)

2. Restaurant: we are in a secluded location and the majority of our guests choose to eat all their meals at the resort (I’ve even had a couple who hired a car and had pre-planned where they would eat dinner each evening, only after the 3rd night to return the car and decide to eat at our Kai Manje restaurant as “we’ve been driving all over trying to find the best food ... and it’s here”! The lunch menu at the Ti Manje beach restaurant is currently the same menu each day with around 10 items on it (due to change shortly). In our main Kai Manje restaurant however the evening menu changes daily and has 5 appetizers, 5 mains and 5 desserts. For a resort our size we feel this is about right. The USD$130 pp is our All Inclusive plan, which includes alcohol. If people are not big drinkers, then the USD$80pp Full Board meal plan might be a better option. We are very competitive with prices (and I just came back from another resort last night so am highly confident of this). We are reviewing our bottled water prices. Food, drinks and accommodation do have Service Charge and VAT automatically included (you have your figures the wrong way around – Service Charge is 10% and Government VAT is 8%). Service Charge does = tip. If you feel a member of staff (or members) provide exemplary service then you can of course tip on top of the included 10%. As for the Service Charge being “a cheeky additional charge that is actually kept by management”, there is no other way to say it so I’ll just come straight out with it - I am actually quite offended by that. Service Charge actually gets distributed to ALL employees (not just wait staff), except upper management. Every employee who works at Ti Kaye receives it at the end of each month, from grounds men, to housekeeping and Front Office Staff to maintenance, and all other departments (including the kitchen).

3. Housekeeping: As explained above, housekeeping to a percentage of the Service Charge – but if you feel they do an excellent job then they will be delighted to receive additional tips. Mary is amazing – as are all our staff. I’m happy that she made sure you had plenty of our local fruits for breakfast.

4. I apologize for any errors at checkout, this is an area that I do stress to all employees who enter charges that they must double check everything has been charged correctly (and to the right room) as it isn’t a good way to leave the resort – having to highlight errors. We will work harder on ensuring these problems are minimized.

5. Beach: We have a stream next to the beach (as all water that flows down from the hills has to eventually end up in the sea). If it has not rained in a while then the stream does not flow. You mentioned it rained during your visit so it would have been flowing though? As you have mentioned however there have been no other guest comments on this so I’m not sure what happened when you were here.

6.We work with many local sailing companies but do not usually recommend another company for excursions we provide. We have our own ‘Land & Sea’ tour that encompasses all you have listed plus visiting a chocolate plantation – where you have lunch, which is included in the price of the tour and why our price is a little higher.

I hope the above explains a few things? Once again, thank you for your review and I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay overall and you managed to experience lots of local activities that St. Lucia has to offer.

Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I admit that we went a few years ago but since I just started actively reviewing in TripAdvisor, I figured that I should not miss reviewing this gem of a property. This is easily one of the best resorts I have ever been to. The resort is situated atop a hilltop and is set away from the hustle of the main town. We stayed in the room that was then named "Niche". This was an ocean front cottage with a plunge pool. This room has the best ocean views in the entire property and we specifically requested for it when we booked.

As soon as we arrived, we were greeted with a welcome drink and beautiful room. The room has an outdoor shower and plunge pool. It might seem like others could be watching you in your outdoor shower, but the rooms are located in such a way that, no one can really see anything unless they were maneuvering themselves atop the hill like monkeys :) Being a vegetarian, food is usually tricky for me. But not here. Because I let them know in advance, they bothered to put together at least 2-3 options for me everyday and every dish was prepared with care. The bar was phenomenal and the bartender surprised us with every drink. He even gave us a recipe sheet as a going-away gift :)

The beach is small and is usually very quiet. Be aware that this is not one of those white sand beaches, but that's just because of the location of this resort. They have a lot of planned activities which are all fabulous. Do not miss a session at the spa. I took multiple massages and they were all great! When we told them that we were on our honeymoon, they even offered us a $100 spa voucher. All in all, phenomenal resort that we were heartbroken to leave!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Krithika S
TiKayeGM, General Manager at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Hi Krithika S,

Thanks for your (slightly delayed – as in “ a few years”!) review.

All I can say is that even though you stayed a few years ago, everything you mentioned still happens, except it’s even BETTER!

I think it’s time for you to return and find out for yourself….

Huntington, New York
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for 8 days to Ti Kaye. We were nervous because when you spend entire days researching a location based on internet reviews, you never really know until you get there. We first started researching the big all-inclusive resorts in Mexico etc. but then we thought about how generic they are and wanted a different type of experience.

What we wanted:
Relaxation
Off the beaten path
Potential for adventure and sightseeing
Snorkeling
Good food
Hammock
Ocean View

It was so much better than I could have imagined. The fact that it is built along a cliff is incredible. Every cottage/duplex is built facing out towards the ocean so every morning you wake up looking out into the endless blue water. The cottages are sort of like cabins. They have French doors that open onto a large front porch with a double hammock and 2 rocking chairs. They are spacious with great walk-in closet space. The bathroom is clean and the outdoor shower area is really neat. Someone on here said they thought it was “gimmicky” but I completely disagree. It was a big space with a nice garden planted in it. I had no issues with bugs.

I loved that the birds would fly into the cottage if you put out food. They were really cute. You can always close the doors if you don’t like them and make sure you don’t leave food out.

There is a refrigerator that is bigger than average hotel refrigerators and stays cold. You can fit plenty in there and I highly recommend stopping at a grocery store on the trip from the airport. The hotel transportation was nice enough to stop for us. We stocked up on Lunchables, peanuts, yogurt, fruit, cookies, jerky, sandwich meats and cheese. Food is expensive in St. Lucia no matter where you go. We spent $100 on the basics and snacks for the week. Our plan was to have enough so that we could skip buying lunches and dinners here and there to save some money. It worked out great. You should expect to pay at least $100 on dinner for 2 otherwise. Entrees were $25-$40. Apps were $5-$15. Desserts were delicious $5-$15. Expect service fees and a fee called VAT. I’m still not sure if we should’ve tipped on top of everything, or if it was already included, but we did. We tipped about 15-20% at meals.

Also lunches will be about $75. None of the food is going to blow you away but it is sufficient. It all sort of fit together into a beach town feel that I really enjoyed. There was no need for water because you can drink the tap water there. We had no issues and drank nothing but the tap.

Basically anything you can refrigerate because the birds will come and take anything you leave out. The bed is a little hard and I probably would have paid extra for a mattress pad if they offered it.

What we did:

Massages were a must. We did 2. The traditional which was very relaxing and the kai koko signature.
Snorkeling by Boat was a must. It took us to 2 dive sites by the Pitons and from what I understand is a better “sea” tour than what you get with the “Land and Sea Tour”. We were told the “Sea” part of that tour is basically boarding a water taxi.
Wine Tasting was fantastic. We really enjoyed learning. Cleus is full of knowledge and is passionate about sharing it. If only they had had Wine and Food Pairing Dinners...that would have blown us away. The tasting was only $80 for two and then we tipped $25. The variety and quantity was so worth it.
Rented a car with another couple to visit Soufriere, the volcano and the Botanical Gardens. Driving was scary and intimidating but worth it for the adventurous type. It cost about $100 for the day and it was delivered to Ti Kaye for us. Driving in Soufriere is a bit annoying though because everyone is looking for handouts. It’s easier to carry a bunch of singles. I also recommend going with another couple just to feel safer. Loved the Botanical Garden, would have skipped the volcano.

Vendors drive me nuts anywhere. This was no different however I think they were a little more respectful and friendlier than other islands. I guess an amazing resort with a private beach is tough to come by. We figured we would just buy a couple of things, a coconut and a necklace, and be done with it. We still got approached but at least we could just say we already bought something.

The cove that the resort is in happens to be one of the best snorkeling areas on the island. Sadly this means a steady flow of charters coming in and out to snorkel. It wasn’t enough to ruin the trip but I would have done anything for a little more quiet. The hotel managers said they are looking into designating an area for the boats to be in so that there isn’t so much traffic. I think that is a great idea.

Instead we took the kayak out a few days and paddled around the cove to this little private beach. It was so peaceful and a great place to read and relax.

NOTE: Take a direct connection. Miami customs blamed “the sequester” on the long lines....even though the customs officers were moving sooooo slow. Our connection was 4 hours from arrival time and we still missed it. Guess what? WE HAD TO PAY FOR IT AND A NIGHT AT A HOTEL BECAUSE CUSTOMS WAS THE REASON FOR MISSING THE FLIGHT. Bye bye $750. What a terrible way to end such a lovely vacation.

Room Tip: I could write endlessly about the trip but just a few things I found helpful: We bought shirts th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Kodybear T
Hello there Kodybear T,

I couldn’t agree more, no amount of research can prepare you for a new ‘vacation destination’, but it helps … a lot. I’m delighted that after (literally) days of research – you decided on Ti Kaye! I also 100% agree that we are definitely not a ‘generic’ resort (only one of our kind) and do offer a different type of experience. In actual fact, of your 7 “What we want in a vacation list’ points – we tick ALL of them. No wonder you had such a great time.

Thanks also for noting that in reality, “food is expensive in St. Lucia” – and it’s not just Ti Kaye (also Taxi’s are expensive, land or water). For everyone’s information; 10% Service Charge (automatically added onto you room, food and drinks bills) is a standard ‘tip’ and gets distributed to every hotel employee (except certain management). VAT is ‘Value Added Tax’, a Government tax which currently is 8% (due to increase in April 2013) and automatically all goes to the Government. If you feel service (or something) goes above and beyond (which we do try to do here) then the staff greatly appreciate any additional tips.

Since your visit in May we have launched a new Kai Manje menu. (Kai Manje is our main restaurant upstairs – although our Ti Manje beach restaurant will be getting a menu revamp shortly – and we’ve just added a flying fish baguette on there, very tasty indeed)! So hopefully when you return our food will ‘blow you away’. Thank you very VERY much for mentioning you can drink the water out of the tap (you’re the first - yeah)! We are looking into shipping in (can’t get them here) mattress pads for people who prefer a slightly softer sleep. Hopefully end of this year, along with new linen and pillows.

Happy to read that you did (and enjoyed) virtually everything Ti Kaye has to offer, and explored St. Lucia – people do not realize how amazing the island is.

I’m still working on the boats and vendors, but as British Rail’s slogan used to be “we’re getting there”. Every now and again I personally talk to the vendors and see how things are going. This two way communication really helps.

I do apologize for the one night charge as a result of your flight connection issues. We try to avoid this as much as possible but being such a small resort we cannot waive the fee for missed nights (you’d be surprised how many we get due to one reason or another). This is one of the reasons we always highly recommend adequate travel insurance.

As Ti Kaye was "just what you were looking for", if you decide to return to Ti Kaye please contact me directly and I’ll happily offer you one night free.

Washington, Dc
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I took our trip to Ti Kaye in the spring of 2012--yes, I'm a procrastinator--so some of this will be from slightly distant memory. But what memories! We truly loved our experience at Ti Kaye.

Here are two vignettes to highlight why we loved it so much:

First, we arrived in St Lucia to that traveler's cliche, the lost luggage. So we arrived at Ti Kaye with one suitcase between us, minus most of our toiletries and all of my wife's clothing. Ti Kaye provided us with all the toiletries we needed, complements of the house, and then tracked down our luggage for us. The process was as painless as lost luggage on an international trip could be, thanks to the fantastic and attentive staff.

Second, as we were returning from a day excursion, we found ourselves driving down the winding road to Ti Kaye with a chap who turned out to be the resort's wine director. Our car stalled in the heat, and we found ourselves waiting for maybe 20 minutes while the resort sent a replacement car to pick us up. We spent those 20 minutes discussing wine, local plants, and travel with the wine director. Everyone kept apologizing profusely--as if spending 20 minutes in perfectly pleasant conversation was a problem--and we ended up with free cocktails on our return to the resort a short while later. Long story short, the resort staff made sure that a minor inconvenience, which wasn't really an inconvenience at all (we've traveled to some rough places and had some rough experiences), was transformed into a really nice time. They bent over backwards to fix a problem that wasn't even really a problem, so imagine how they'd treat you if something actually went wrong.

So here's what we loved: the views of the sea, the birds and the trees and the natural beauty of the land around the resort, eating dinner in the open air as the sun sets over the Caribbean and every star in the galaxy winks into view overhead, the songs of frogs singing us to sleep, the billions and billions of crystal clear stars of the Milky Way above us as we showered each night, the beautiful little beach and the beautiful snorkeling, the enormously attentive and friendly (legitimately friendly--try having an actual conversation with them!) staff, and the excursions they arranged for us (along with packing us lunches for our day trips). Ti Kaye arranged for us a whale watching trip, and though we didn't see any whales, we spent about 30 minutes with a pod of dolphins that played with our boat--a memory I'll cherish forever.

Here's what I would do differently if I were to visit again: the food at Ti Kaye was fine, but it grew somewhat repetitive over the course of our stay. I say this NOT because the food itself was boring or repetitive--it was wonderful and varied each night and we always had plenty of choices--but because dining with the same chef night after night can always get a bit rote, no matter how good. Ti Kaye is a bit secluded, so while we could have traveled into town to try local food, we never got up the energy to try it. I wish we had! However, I read a review by another traveler, which I wish I had read before our trip, that advised talking to the locals who sell souvenirs on the beach (who are, by the way, never pushy or intrusive) about setting up a local meal. What a fantastic idea! Take advantage of this and give some local flavor a try, just to vary things up a bit.

Here's what I would warn people about: there are a great many stairs between the resort and the beach. This wasn't a problem for me, as I am a fit and vigorous fellow, but was taxing for my wife, who was three months pregnant at the time. I imagine it would be tough for anyone who would have difficulty with lots of stairs.

St Lucia is a gorgeous, gorgeous country, and full of (on average) enormously friendly people who have plenty of interesting stories to tell. We managed to coax from the the driver from Ti Kaye who picked us up at the airport, after he ran through the normal tourist spiel, that he had a daughter studying in New York, that he had never been but hoped to visit, that he loved the countryside and never felt comfortable in the big city of Castries. In other words, a great conversationalist with a very different perspective from ours. Fantastic! The only drawback I can think of, then, for Ti Kaye is that its seclusion makes it a bit harder to get out of the resort and experience local flavor. But the resort has so, so, so much beauty and peace to offer that you could be excused if you don't make it out.

In other words, man, there are plenty of times I wish I was back there right now.

Room Tip: We selected an ocean view room. It was--to put it mildly--spectacular. My wife climbed into the ha...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Andrew_in_DC
Hello Andrew in DC,

I know I’ve said it on here before, but I’m always amazed at people who post reviews a year after their stay. I think it just goes to show how much of a (hopefully good) impact Ti Kaye as a whole had on the people staying here. Your detailed review shows that Ti Kaye seems to be ingrained in your mind!

Even though you were here just before Sarah and I joined (although we did stay at Ti Kaye as guests back in 2006 – and also obviously loved it), I’m happy that the staff looked after you. We had a new Chef join us back in October 2012 who has done some amazing things, so hopefully on your return eating for 7 nights in the restaurant won’t get too repetitive (the evening menu changes completely every day for 7 days in a row). On saying that, St. Lucia does have a lot of good food places (including Fish Fry on Friday’s that we shuttle guests to and from if they wish to go).

To update you, the driver who picked you up from the airport was Christian (our Head of Transportation), and he has just returned from a wonderful trip visiting his daughter (who he hadn’t seen in 10 years) in New York – so he did finally get to go.

Thanks also for pointing out that Ti Kaye does have a lot of peace and natural beauty (and we also offer a lot of outside activities if anybody wants to partake). Something that will never change – and hopefully you can see from all the more recent reviews that Sarah and myself just try to enhance.

I hope that all your wishing means that you’ll be back here….?

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We spent our honeymoon at Tu Kaye and LOVED every minute. The room (outdoor shower!!), restaurant, beach, employees, wine tasting, massages and snorkel trip were all amazing. We can't wait to get to our 5-year anniversary to go back! This place is truly a gem if you want a quiet, secluded and friendly stay! (Take note: it is SUPER hot there in June!!)

Room Tip: We did not feel the need to stay in a room with a pool, but do suggest not sharing a duplex if you w...
Hi Bambolea-CA,

Thanks for taking the time to write your short, but concise review. We don’t need long reviews, just a few sentences do the job perfectly.

Glad you enjoyed everything. It’s always a pleasure having guests here who LOVE us! You don’t have to wait for 5 years to come back by the way - we're open all year round ;-)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anse Cochon
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina by Capella
Ladera Resort
Ladera Resort
#2 of 11 in Soufriere

Been to Ti Kaye Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!