My husband and I visited Ti Kaye after researching several locations for our honeymoon. I can't even remotely describe how perfect it was. We were greeted at check in by the resort manager and cocktails to accompany our discussion with him about the amenities the resort had to offer. The room was amazing. Somewhat simple, but very comfortable with a king size bed, a hammock on the porch to relax on, and my favorite feature was the outdoor shower. We spent almost every morning before brunch with a cup of coffee enjoying our panoramic ocean view . The birds were also very friendly. We always saved a pastry to feed them. They would eat right out of your hand. The food was fabulous, I highly recommend the meal plan as the location is pretty remote and you don't have many options. The spa is a must see. I visited twice, once for a couples massage and the second time for a facial and pedicure. They completely take their time and go above and beyond what you would expect. The spa is located on the cliffs of Ti Kaye overlooking the ocean. They keep the floor to ceiling doors wide open so you can hear, see, and smell the ocean. Relaxation at its finest. The beach was gorgeous with a ton of activities provided by the resort. Bring bug spray as the mosquitoes tended to be out during our visit. The resort also offers daily activities that guests can participate in to tour the island, dive, hike the rainforests or the Pitons, sail away on a sunset cruise, etc. We also thoroughly enjoyed the wine tasting with Cleus in the resorts cellar. This is a two hour event with the most knowledgeable person I've ever met. (He is also at dinner making rounds for food and wine pairing suggestions). The staff was also very friendly and helpful at all times. The only negative is that the road into the resort is VERY bumpy. However, the 2 or so miles of rough road was worth making it to the final destination of Ti Kaye. This is definitely the place to go for a truly relaxing vacation. We will absolutely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia