My husband and I had a port stop in St. Lucia last week and had arranged a dive/day pass for us at TiKaye resort. We were met at the port by Robert and waited for everyone to arrive. (Not his fault that a group of 17 went to the wrong meeting area!) The boat took us on a beautiful ride to TiKaye, where the divers (my husband and another cruiser) remained on the dock and the rest of us were brought to the beach. I had mentioned I'd like to be away from the children in the group, and Robert brought me to an area at the other end of the beach. An umbrella was set up and we were all set. At 11, Robert came to take my companion to the spa and I went with them for a little tour. The resort is beautiful and clean, and the spa facilities are amazing! He also took me into the most amazing wine cellar- 999 bottles of wine! Absolutely wonderful. I returned to the chairs, where Reggie told me to move to the beach beds. He brought me a wonderful pina colada and I waited for the divers to return before heading to lunch.
My husband returned from diving at 1PM. He said it was a very nice experience, although the fish were rather small. We went to the restaurant where we had a choice of several menu items. We enjoyed our lunch and went back to hang out on the beach for a while before heading back to the port at 3:30.
This is a wonderful day trip, and while it was kind of expensive, it was quiet and private and we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia