Every now and then you find a treasure where it is clear the owners, management and staff put in the extra effort and achieve wonderful teamwork success. Ti Kaye is a smaller property that is doing a great job of looking after the details. Original local art and carvings throughout. Located next to the sea tucked into a cliff this resort looks and feels well looked after. This would be a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle as a couple yet you can easily stay connected via Skype as there us great wi-fi throughout. Sit in the open bar next to the surf and tease your friends. The food is excellent and the bar service extends to the beach. An amazing, absolutely amazing wine collection for a smaller property. Honeymooners abound. Many boats from Marigot Bay and Castries drop in to the beach for snorkeling and diving excursions. After a day of sun and surf the bar features refreshing and delicious 2 for 1 Happy Hour. Cons: This is a place where you entertain yourself and you feel
like your in your own private space. It is a kilometre from the main highway and the access road leaves a lot to be desired. While resort guests do not drive down to the beach visitors arriving by car or van from outside travel down a very steep incline once you are inside the security gate. Tip: When leaving the beach turn off your air conditioning etc. so you have all the power to make it up the hill. You will have a story to tell your friends...
You are about a good half hour from the city. A scenic trip to and from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia