Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
$399
  • Pool
Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
Oasis Marigot(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
$120
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$120
Priceline
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$85
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$146
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$426
Travelocity
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$312
$303
$400
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $468/night.

Jade Mountain Resort(Soufriere)
$1,110
1,582 results
All reviewsfishevery nightst luciamarigot baybotanical gardensrented a carlaid backpiton beermangocaribbean seapublic beachrainy seasonexplore the islandgros pitonanse le rayenatural beautyplunge pool
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We came to St. Lucia for my sisters wedding at Ti Kaye. WOW! What an amazing place. Not a bad view anywhere. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable! The staff were wonderful! They knew our names from the first day and made sure we were comfortable at all times. The wedding was beautiful, staff did a fantastic job with all of the planning and putting it all together. I loved everything about Ti Kaye and missed it the moment I left. If you are looking for a quiet, friendly, romantic, beautiful place to spend some time look no further. It truly is paradise!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
TiKayeGM, General Manager at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Hello AmberM,

Thanks - I think you must have posted this before you even left the airport?! Your Sister (and the rest of the families) seemed to enjoy it as well. Lita / Ingrid do a fantastic job of arranging things (Lita organized your Sister’s wedding), planning everything down to the last detail including flowers, hair, legal things, photographer – even getting the brides dress steamed. The staff all work harmoniously to make sure all goes without a hitch – and the housekeepers make sure the room looks beautiful after the ceremony.

You guys were a fun family group and seemed to enjoy everything St. Lucia had to offer. I believe your Sister and her new husband are thinking about returning for their first anniversary (we have a couple who have returned each year for 5 years since they got married). Although I think your Sister might be coming for some ‘alone time’ next time around!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We didn't stay here but we did come by boat for the day and it was wonderful. Our arrival in was quite the spectacle as the sea was super rough that day and our water taxi couldn't bring us ashore. Luckily an entrepreneurial kayaker made his way to us and transferred us to the beach. Unlike the exorbitant Jalousie beach, we rented the most sublime beach loungers for a $10 each, set beneath your own canopy for shade if you want it. Delicious cocktails were bought to us, and we had lunch at the bar-restaurant which is by the waters edge. We didn't bother snorkelling because the visibility wasn't good that day, but we swam lots and despite the roughness, the water there is nice and safe and fairly sheltered. We'll be back! Next time I'll check in for a massage - supposedly the best on the island.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Sylvie 2010,

We very rarely get reviews from people who just pass by, so thank you very much for making time to post this – it is greatly appreciated. Glad you got to enjoy our very luxurious thick padded wooden loungers – and our Beach Dude (official job title) delivered ‘delicious cocktails’. Please do stop by again.

It’s a bold statement to suggest we have ‘the best massage on island’, I’d much rather go with ‘one of the’ best massages on island :-) Hopefully you can take full advantage of our Day, Spa or dive passes next time.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Some friends and I spent a week in January at TiKaye. If you are looking for low key, relaxing, get-away experience, this is the place for you. The quiet and calm was a balm for my soul! If you are looking for high energy, nightclubs and shopping, this isn’t the place for you. We found this place via Trip Advisor, so we were totally dependent on the reviews when making our decision to book. I was concerned TiKaye would be too ‘rustic’, ala some hunting lodges in Northern Michigan where ‘rustic’ means old/worn down/terrified the building will fall on you during the night. Not the case! TiKaye’s cabins are well maintained, well designed, clean and in excellent condition. The outdoor shower was wonderful! I was also pleased with the level of friendliness of the staff. They were friendly but not obnoxiously friendly (unlike at some bed-and-breakfasts where I’ve fled to avoid the owner’s constant need to chat). The level of personalization is impressive. You don’t need to carry any ID or credit cards – the staff gets to know your name/cabin, and everything goes on the room bill. There’s a sense of not being in the real world that’s just amazing. The wifi is great, even on the beach. I got cell phone reception both on the beach and at the main dining area. We snorkeled right off the beach most days. The beach was beautiful and usually very few people. The boats from the cruises/Sandals provided fantastic people watching (which is a fun change of pace, because you rarely see the other guests at TiKaye due to the small number of cabins and beautiful landscaping). Plus the boats only stay 30/45min, so not a concern at all. The beach vendors always respected a ‘not interested’ comment and were never a bother. I didn’t have any problems with bugs, even lying on the hammock at night and reading by a booklight. The pictures are very representative of the views. The duplex cabins seemed to have more foliage and less ocean in comparison to the stand alone cabins, but even the duplex cabins still have a substantial ocean view! Having never been to St. Lucia before, I felt very safe. I loved the drive to/from TiKaye, as it was beautiful. Due to plane troubles on the way home, we unexpectedly stayed at another hotel for 1 night that claimed to be on the ‘most beautiful bay’ in St. Lucia – in every aspect, TiKaye was heads and tails better. I’m already trying to figure out when I can return!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank DianaInTheD

Hello DianaInTheD,

What wonderful three words to start a review with, thanks. It’s always great to know that after people have spent many hours researching their vacation, that Ti Kaye can provide ‘exactly what they wanted’, and I think your review describes perfectly what future guests can expect. I’m actually trying to find a different word to use for us as I agree, ‘rustic’ can give an image of a very basic place – which is definitely not Ti Kaye, I’m just having trouble finding the correct word / phrase!

The ‘duplex cabins’ are our Ocean View Rooms (which is a crazy name … as ALL rooms have views over the Caribbean Sea) are set higher up the property so are in the trees a bit more, but as you say, still have a ‘substantial ocean view’.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Sorry you had plane troubles on departure … but selfishly happy that you got to stay somewhere else that claimed to be ‘the best’, but you thought in no way compared to Ti Kaye :-0

We look forward to your return to St. Lucia. A naturally beautiful, friendly (and overall very safe) country – and hopefully to Ti Kaye.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was exactly what we were looking for. Often when you see commerical photos the places don't end up being as nice as what you had hoped. This place is even more gorgeous than the photos and what you could imagine. The staff are attentive and friendly. The food is amazing. The cottages.......are breathtaking. We stayed in an oceanfront one that had the private plunge pool. St Lucia in general is just a very welcoming tourist friendly country.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Santos1117
TiKayeGM, General Manager at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Hello Santos1117,

One definition of ‘paradise’ is “positive, harmonious and timeless” . I’m happy you found that here as the owner, myself and Sarah and all the staff do try to not only meet, but exceed guests expectations – which can be difficult at times. Although as I’ve said before, St. Lucian’s natural friendliness (especially our staff) always helps.

I believe several things may have actually improved since your visit in April last year. Maybe it’s time to find out????

Chris & Sarah,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We spent one week in February at this resort and had a wonderful time. Our cottage was super, we especially loved the outside shower in its own private garden and the large terrace with a double hammock from which to take in the marvellous vistas! The surroundings are beautiful and very well maintained and the birds are all very cheeky, they come right into your room! The spa is great and the treatments perfect to help enhance the relaxation at this resort. The restaurant is very attractive and all the staff are very helpful and friendly. The food is good and the wine waiter is something else, quite amazing for a small resort! The many, many steps down to the beach were fun for us but would perhaps be a challenge for the very elderly or infirm. You can swim in the sea or in the pool, the latter with superb views.I can thoroughly recommend Ti Kaye for those wanting a quieter get away from it all holiday!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Lindsey K,

You are correct – the sparrows and finches are very cheeky! Thanks for mentioning our Kai Koko Spa, seems like Diana, Dewi and Teresa are all doing a fantastic job. I will pass on your compliments to the Chef and I’m sure all the restaurant staff will be thrilled to read that they are all very helpful and friendly.

Take care,