We came to St. Lucia for my sisters wedding at Ti Kaye. WOW! What an amazing place. Not a bad view anywhere. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable! The staff were wonderful! They knew our names from the first day and made sure we were comfortable at all times. The wedding was beautiful, staff did a fantastic job with all of the planning and putting it all together. I loved everything about Ti Kaye and missed it the moment I left. If you are looking for a quiet, friendly, romantic, beautiful place to spend some time look no further. It truly is paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia