We didn't stay here but we did come by boat for the day and it was wonderful. Our arrival in was quite the spectacle as the sea was super rough that day and our water taxi couldn't bring us ashore. Luckily an entrepreneurial kayaker made his way to us and transferred us to the beach. Unlike the exorbitant Jalousie beach, we rented the most sublime beach loungers for a $10 each, set beneath your own canopy for shade if you want it. Delicious cocktails were bought to us, and we had lunch at the bar-restaurant which is by the waters edge. We didn't bother snorkelling because the visibility wasn't good that day, but we swam lots and despite the roughness, the water there is nice and safe and fairly sheltered. We'll be back! Next time I'll check in for a massage - supposedly the best on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia