My fiancée and I returned from our trip to TiKaye for 9 days just a little over a week ago and we wish we were still in our private paradise!
Our first impression was the serene atmosphere and other smiling guests, and at our first evening and most evenings after, free massages were being given in the lobby to show the skills of the staff available in the spa.
The Island Divers scuba shop didn't have as many opportunities as we have been used to at past resorts to dive, but the staff made up for it by taking us to lush reefs with an abundance of sea life. Robert (shop manager) was very helpful and accommodating, and the dive boat was perfect for traveling the water around the island.
Our room, affectionately called DouDou (apparently meaning sweetheart) was set back, and with our private pool and deck offered many romantic nights watching the sun set.
If you can, arrange a wine tasting with Cleus, his knowledge and passion for wines around the world is infectious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia