“Was a magnificent week end, exelent food will highly recomend it.”
Review of Casa Anita

Casa Anita
Ranked #1 of 2 Las Cumbres B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The manegement was very helpful with all details in helping to schedule travel locations and places to visit, from airport pick-up for a reasonable fee, with detail know how of all this beutiful paradise in the center of the world. From the canal to its cristalene beaches.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at this. B+B. Rooms were modest but very clean. Owners Ulrich and his lovely wife could not do enough to ensure that we had a good experience. They are so accommodating. They bent over backwards for us. Neighborhood was safe and away from the hustle of Panama City. Neighborhood was a good place to walk. They prepared dinner for us if you asked them. We really enjoyed the home cooked meals. Had some good conversation with each other. Very personal stay. Thanks for the most memorable stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RandN52
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had a wonderful time, The food was good and homemade. My hosts were more than hospitable and knowledgeable. Estupendo. Would recommend Casa Anita to anyone, family, single and couples. I would stay again and will.Heir Ulrich speaks German, Italian, English and Spanish. Very nice comfortable location and good scenery from his front porch, had breakfast each day on that porch dinners and when I was there for lunch. The house was clean, the room was cleaned daily and sheets and towels were changed daily and it was just an awesome time. Drove me to the ariport did not just drop me off, he insited that he come in and see me off .
The only thing i did not like was leaving

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The owners or Casa Anita are accomodating in every way. Travel to the city is the best fare you can get at $10.00 a trip in a newer Honda. The food is wonderful. We ate in one night...four course meal with beer and wine.....31/2 hrs. Fabulous. Nice walkable neighborhood to a lake. Services were great. A few improvements could be made to back lounging area however. We would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012

In my visit to Panama for national holiday, went to Casa Anita and my stay was awesome, the food, the service, the prices were very good... I recommend this place for every couple, family or for bussiness stay. The owners are very kind, friendly and hospitable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had a layover in Panama City, after my trip to Boquete, and my friends suggeted that we stay at Casa Anita. Thank you , thank you, thank you, is all I can say. Ulrich picked us up at the airport in Allbrook, fed us dinner(excellant) Breakfst(fantastic) the next day, and had us at Tocumon airport in plenty of time to catch our flight home to the US. His beautifull wife is an excellant cook and host, the rooms were clean and spacious, and we will stay there whenever we go thru Panama City from now on. Great people , great hosts, and great tour directors. Do yourself a favor, and bypass downtown Panama City, and enjoy a relaxed stay at Casa Anita.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have been to Panama a few times but I always stayed in the city. A friend told me about Casa Anita and I decided to stay there on this trip to Panama. I was picked up at the airport for a very reasonable fee which eliminated the worry of finding my own transportation.
Casa Anita is set in a tropical rain forest area just outside Panama City with easy access to the city for shopping and sight-seeing. I loved the peaceful environment where I saw many trees, plants and flowers I had never seen. I felt safe to walk the neighborhood enjoying the abundant fauna and plentiful birds.
The owners of Casa Anita lived in Italy for many years and the decor reflects their european style. Also the meals I ate their would rival and four star Italian restaurant. I was given a room in the back that opens out unto a large porch. All the rooms have their own private bathroom and mine was clean and modern. I had a great time at Casa Anita and I would recommend it to anyone as a perfect location to enjoy the rain forest and still be close enough to Panama City to enjoy all it has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
#2 of 80 in Panama City
Coconut Lodge
Coconut Lodge
#2 of 2 in Las Cumbres

Been to Casa Anita? Share your experiences!