Luciano and Laura are the perfect example of how owners can make a place perfect. They are one of the most warm and caring B&B owners I have ever met. Their care for the guests well being and good time is endless. They will help in anything they can ( including offering a hot home made lasagna after midnight when we arrived exhausted and starved from the airport).
Rooms are very nice, specially as a family when we combined 2 rooms and a connecting kitchen/common room together. This allowed us to put our 2 kids to sleep and enjoy evening alone in the other 2 rooms.
Breakfast is amazing. Not less. The ricotta cake is one of a kind.
You MUST be there when Laura decides to make dinner for the guests. You will enjoy the dinner so much you will want to change plans to stay till the next one.
Location is very good- in the middle of Tuscany. There is a Coop supermarket about 10m driving in nearby town.
You can use the laundry machine and dryer for free .
I strolled every morning with our 4 month baby in the beautiful green fields around the farm.
We recommend it very much for couples and families alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "IL CANTO DEL SOLE" is an old 18 th century Tuscan farmhouse. We have recently restored it, preserving all its original features. The Farmhouse offers 10 rooms, each furnished with the simple furniture originally found in them, which has been carefully restored.The rooms are all very light and airy and offer a complete range of facilities: satellite TV, fridge, bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Both structures are surrounded by around one hectare of shady gardens, immersed in the heart of the crete senesi countryside. They are just 10 km from Siena (Porta Romana) and 1 km from the "Grancia di Cuna" (a 13 th century fortified farmhouse on the Via Francigena). We offer our guests: a salt water swimming pool (7 x 14), children's play areas, a barbecue area and a panoramic terrace above our wine cellar, with views over the Val d'Arbia. During the winter, breakfast and dinner are served in a large dining room with a central fireplace, while during the summer, they are served in the external courtyard.A pool table and a selection of games are available to guests in the lemon room, adjacent to the lounge. In addition to cooking, we (Luciano and Laura) are at your complete disposal for any information or suggestions for walks, mountain biking, horse riding and car excursions. In addition to the gardens, we also have around three hectares of land where you will find our horses' paddocks, a small vineyard and vegetable crops grown exclusively for use by our family and our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Il Canto del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Canto Del Sole Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Il Canto Del Sole Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia