We’ve stated in Agriturismo San Fabiano for ~10 days – we were 5 people (adults) and it was amazing. (great place for kids for sure: they have a pool and games in the public garden area)
Rachel and Filippo along with their sweet son were the perfect hosts.
The surroundings are Beautiful and relaxing.
The villa (Le Tortore) was lovely and very well kept.
We hope to get back really soon and visit again – it’s the perfect gateway to rest and relaxation – yet very close to the center of Sienna (very short drive).
The atmosphere, the Fiorentini family and their crew were all lovely, the view, everything – couldn’t ask for more.
Thank you so much – hope to come again.
Pushinsky & Moshkovich Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Climatized with heated pool villa! Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! You may rent one suite or the entire villa with 4 suites plus one cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia