travelled recently family with four older children. were welcomed by peter and susan who were looking after the estate and were friendly and helpful in every way! not to mention fabianna who is also friendly warm and efficient. we thank them also for their efforts and concern in locating one of our suitcases that got lost on the way.
the apartments are very clean and very well equipped. there is a little wear and tear, the bathrooms are a little outdated and the shower is not easy to access without getting wet.floor flooded during showering. the interior design is pleasant but not luxurious. the sofa beds that the older children slept on were uncomfortable.
The common areas are a little cluttered. the grounds are pleasant as is the pool!
we really enjoyed our stay and especially the welcome feeling given to us by our hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Climatized with heated pool villa! Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! You may rent one suite or the entire villa with 4 suites plus one cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia