We had a lovely one night stay at San Fabiano. The stone house is beautiful, decorated with a personal collection of artwork and personal belongings from the Count and Countess' families. Comfortable rooms and beds afford a quiet, restful night (next time I will open the window and enjoy the county night sounds). The kitchenette was well equipped and our hosts provided basics to keep an always-hungry, growing child satisfied.
I cannot wait to stay at this agriturismo later this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Climatized with heated pool villa! Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! You may rent one suite or the entire villa with 4 suites plus one cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia