we stayed at SAN FABIANO in march 2012 for 5 days. the hosts- rachel and filipo welcomed us in friendliness, and helped us planing the days in Toscany. i must say that we got much more then we saw from the Routine data in the web site! the location was great with great wide open space, 7 k'm from siena. the room was very large and authentic, with a kitchen, living room and fireplace. something that is very important for us- the place was very very clean. in summary- the thing that we liked the best is the hosts,the farm and the Bicycle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Climatized with heated pool villa! Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! You may rent one suite or the entire villa with 4 suites plus one cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia