“Best meal I ever had in a (former) jail!”
Review of La Galera

La Galera
Reserve with
La Galera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Be careful not to over-order. I was so sad to send food I couldn't eat back! Never even had a chance to try the desert menu.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

good toscan food,large menu options, good service,nice athmosphere-who could ask for more? we came very hungry and enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Best meal we had in Italy, hands down. I ordered their ravioli with asparagus in a truffle cream sauce--absolutely to die for. My husband ordered one of their many pizzas, which was the best pizza we had the entire trip. Despite the pizza being fantastic, after having a bite of my meal, he felt he should have ordered one of the entrees as mine was so tasty.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Eat here three times during our holiday 23/6 - 05/7 2013.
Food is excellent and at a good price. Twice we had the two course set menu - 17 euro.
Twice we were so full we never eat the following day.
Staff are great, they work so hard as the restaurant was always busy.
Go there you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Menu is huge, and the food was good, but we were there on a very busy night and the service was abysmal. The food arrived at erratic intervals: one first course 10 minutes before any else's; one second course 15 minutes before anyone else's, and one second course after everyone else was finished. My advice? If it looks packed, eat elsewhere.