Residhome Val d'Europe could be a very nice hotel. It is in a good area, very close to the red train line into Paris or out to Disneyland, and has great secured parking. The first problem we had was the hotel name was not on the building, instead of Residhome Val d'Europe the sign said Residome Prestiage. It would have been nice to know that when we started looking for the hotel. The rooms were small but fairly nice. My daughter and I were traveling with 2 teenage boys and one teenage girl and the first room we were given was not what I had booked. The hotel staff quickly corrected that problem and gave us a larger room. The shower drain was stopped up so the first shower that was taken flooded the bathroom. Most of the towels were used to mop up the mess and we never received replacements. The drapes fell everytime you brushed up against them and there were no coffee filters in the "complete" kitchen. A fire alarm went off as we were getting ready to leave for the day so we had to finish getting ready after the hotel staff had determined there was no fire. The resturant was the worst part of the trip. I ate there one night and was sick all night. I was in Francde and ordered a glass of wine, when it came is was not drinkable, but they would not take it off my bill. The drain and the curtains were not fixed during our stay. There was no pool and the fitness center was locked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property Residhome Val d'Europe welcomes you at less than 2km from the Disneyland Paris Parks and only 50 meters from the RER station "Val d'Europe" that will lead you directly to the heart of Paris. This property is made of apartments, from the studio to the 2-bedroom apartment, all modern and fully equipped. Wi-Fi is available for free for all our guests. Our apartments are all equipped with a kitchenette, a private bathroom a flat screen TV as well as Air Conditioning. The reception is opened 24/7 and a lift will guide you to your room. Continental breakfast is available and served every day, plus, you will be eligible to discounts with our partner restaurant located only 200m from your temporary home. Our Snack bar is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 4pm until midnight, and all days of the week during scholar holidays. Our property is ideally located nearby the Val d'Europe shopping mall, as well as the "La vallée Village" luxury outlets, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Last but not least, the heart of Paris is only 35 minutes away from this property by car, or by train. Our team hopes to welcome you soon at the Residhome Val d'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residhome Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Residhome Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Residhome Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain