We stayed here as a package deal with British Airways for 4 nights. The residhome was about 30 minute drive from pelt airport. Upon arrival we had to pay 12euro tax. We went to our room wich looked average, small kitchen in passage way next to bathroom and bed area. The bed was 2 singles pushed together. One night we heard a really weired sounds coming from under the bed only to find the headboard had fallen off and was being held on by tape!
The floors were dusty so wasn't even sure if they had cleaned prior to arrival. Also towels were abit dusty too.
The area is nice with a big shopping mall, some cafes, pubs etc, went to the local pub it cost 15.20 for two drinks.
Be prepared to spend alot of money as everything is very expensive. We went to the supermarket inside the shopping mall for our food and snacks. The night before we left we asked to book us a taxi to orly, it would cost over 100euro and only operated between 8am-5pm Wich was abit pants considering our flight was at 8:15 so we spent much of that evening ringing local cab firms.
All in all I'd say stay at the ibis across the road.
Wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property Residhome Val d'Europe welcomes you at less than 2km from the Disneyland Paris Parks and only 50 meters from the RER station "Val d'Europe" that will lead you directly to the heart of Paris. This property is made of apartments, from the studio to the 2-bedroom apartment, all modern and fully equipped. Wi-Fi is available for free for all our guests. Our apartments are all equipped with a kitchenette, a private bathroom a flat screen TV as well as Air Conditioning. The reception is opened 24/7 and a lift will guide you to your room. Continental breakfast is available and served every day, plus, you will be eligible to discounts with our partner restaurant located only 200m from your temporary home. Our Snack bar is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 4pm until midnight, and all days of the week during scholar holidays. Our property is ideally located nearby the Val d'Europe shopping mall, as well as the "La vallée Village" luxury outlets, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Last but not least, the heart of Paris is only 35 minutes away from this property by car, or by train. Our team hopes to welcome you soon at the Residhome Val d'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residhome Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Residhome Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Residhome Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain