Once we found it (I wish postcodes in France worked like the UK ones on satnavs!), check-in was easy and in English. Slight delay getting our room, as we were a family of six, and the room wasn't ready (we arrived at 5.15pm, when checkin was from 3pm). No problem, as we left luggage in the baggage room, car was securely in the 5euro/day secure car park... we went to the shops a few minutes away to buy stuff for packed lunches and breakfasts. Also checked out restaurants and train times for our Disney trip the next 2 days. Great rooms - no DVD player as advertised, but not an issue as I easily wired up the travel DVD player to the huge TV and we enjoyed a lovely night watching a film and snacking. Twins in the bunk beds, wife and I in master bedroom, teenage sons in living room on floor (we brought a sleeping bag) and sofa bed. 1 loo, two showers, one bath... well equipped kitchen (no kettle, but we could have asked for one if we needed it), coffee maker etc... Trip to Disney was easy via the RER station (books of 10 tickets give you 2 free, so you pay for 8). Great 2 days at Disney, aided by the fact we had a great base to return to. Really comfy beds. A bit hot as couldn't work out the heating controls, but the window opened well! Checkout easy... Would REALLY reccommend this place for any families or couples going to disneyland - a bargain compared to staying in a resort hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property Residhome Val d'Europe welcomes you at less than 2km from the Disneyland Paris Parks and only 50 meters from the RER station "Val d'Europe" that will lead you directly to the heart of Paris. This property is made of apartments, from the studio to the 2-bedroom apartment, all modern and fully equipped. Wi-Fi is available for free for all our guests. Our apartments are all equipped with a kitchenette, a private bathroom a flat screen TV as well as Air Conditioning. The reception is opened 24/7 and a lift will guide you to your room. Continental breakfast is available and served every day, plus, you will be eligible to discounts with our partner restaurant located only 200m from your temporary home. Our Snack bar is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 4pm until midnight, and all days of the week during scholar holidays. Our property is ideally located nearby the Val d'Europe shopping mall, as well as the "La vallée Village" luxury outlets, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Last but not least, the heart of Paris is only 35 minutes away from this property by car, or by train. Our team hopes to welcome you soon at the Residhome Val d'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residhome Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Residhome Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Residhome Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain