Let me start with the positives. It is an good location for Disneyland, train station and shopping at Val d'Europe. The room which we stayed in, a one bed apartment is okay for a family with 2 small kids. It has a kitchenette, bathroom and separate toilet. Staff are pleasant and you can store luggage on first and last day before your room is ready or you have to check out respectively. However, i have a few problems with the hotel itself and its failure to correct problems. We had no hot water for 2 days or a bath plug. Now the free breakfast helps but we wnated hot water. We were told that there was a problem servicing all the rooms with hot water. But the hotel should be able to cope.
The staiton is to the back of hotel which is okay to use unless you have a pushchair and you have to use the main entrance which is only a couple of minutes walk away.
All in all its location is the best part of it. It is quiet. But it was let down by the failure to correct the problems they had.
Also the room was not clean prior to arrival which you would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property Residhome Val d'Europe welcomes you at less than 2km from the Disneyland Paris Parks and only 50 meters from the RER station "Val d'Europe" that will lead you directly to the heart of Paris. This property is made of apartments, from the studio to the 2-bedroom apartment, all modern and fully equipped. Wi-Fi is available for free for all our guests. Our apartments are all equipped with a kitchenette, a private bathroom a flat screen TV as well as Air Conditioning. The reception is opened 24/7 and a lift will guide you to your room. Continental breakfast is available and served every day, plus, you will be eligible to discounts with our partner restaurant located only 200m from your temporary home. Our Snack bar is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 4pm until midnight, and all days of the week during scholar holidays. Our property is ideally located nearby the Val d'Europe shopping mall, as well as the "La vallée Village" luxury outlets, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Last but not least, the heart of Paris is only 35 minutes away from this property by car, or by train. Our team hopes to welcome you soon at the Residhome Val d'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residhome Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Residhome Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Residhome Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain