The hotel was really easy to get to, no problems checking in at 11pm. Staff speak English, very clean and tidy hotel and rooms. I guess the price is down to the location, it really is 5 minutes from Disney on the train and so unbelievable easy to get to the park from here. That had been a worry for me about timings, I need not have worried. Breakfast is good if your early, a bit picked through if you wait till its near over. Bought a couple bottles coke to bring up to room, €7 for 2x 330ml bottles wasn't out the way at all.
I'd stay there again & recommend to friends making the trip to euro Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Marne La Vallee Val d Europe is located in the centre of town, 20 metres from the RER suburban train station, one station from Disneyland and Marne la Vallee TGV station. 5 minutes walk from Sea Life Aquarium, Vallee Village chic outlet shoppingand the Val d Europe shopping centre, the hotel features 100 airconditioned rooms, the Pasta Cafe restaurant (closed on Saturdays and Sundays), a 24 hour bar with snacks and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain