Stayed here to visit disneyland. We didn't have a car, but it's not a terrible walk and there are buses you can get to. Pleasantly surprised with our room, we got a good price so expected the worse but helpful english speaking staff and the room was big. It's a bit isolated from the main attractions, but 20ish mins walk to train station direct to Paris along with restaurants, shopping (includng supermarket and late night mcdonalds). If you looking for somewhere to stay on a budget and don't mind walking/taxi/bus/levitating seriously consider staying. No complaints whatsoever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near from Disneyland Paris and Val d'Europe Shopping Centre, Residence du Parc is the best solution for your vacation needs. Both modern and welcoming in its architecture, the Residence du Parc is composed of 153 flats. Each one is offering great comfort and is entirely furnished, with a capacity of 1 to 5 persons. At your disposal : reception hall, breakfast room, outdoor pool, free inside and outside car parks, laundry and two conference rooms. A shuttle can be booked for return trips to Disney parks (with extra fees). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Du Parc Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Du Parc Montevrain Hotel Marne-La-Vallee
- Residence Du Parc Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain