Atrium Hotel
Misaki Faridabad(Faridabad)
Ameya Suites(New Delhi)
Le Grand(New Delhi)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Amazing place to stay, Great standards. great restaurant..really amazing views from hill side and restaurant. great rooms and really big..5 floor rooms.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed here for a few days and had the most relaxing time, the staff were wonderfully friendly and did everything they could to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable. The welcome was probably the warmest I have had on all my visits to India. The room was spotless and very spacious - much more than I had thought it...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank vanesa j
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I am a Marketing manager in Beijing, I regularly visit Delhi for my business trip. I have stayed at The Atrium 06 times with in a year. Every time my stay was excellent. I didn't face any kind of problem with the services or with the room . The staff was very supportive. My overall experience with this property was very nice. I have recommended this hotel to my colleague.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank leejung
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I am a business executive from mumbai India, i usually travel to all the cities for my business meeting. this time i stayed in Atrium hotel. i really liked the hotel this gives you very comfortable stay rooms are very big. food is very good. the best part of this hotel the staff is so helpful. i must say when ever i will travel to delhi i will love to stay in atrium.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Amit s
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The stay was very comfortable, hotel services & rooms were up to the mark . I enjoyed my stay there. It was value for money for me.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business