Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund
The Lalit Mangar(Faridabad)
$176
$136
1,011 results
All reviewsjiva spacourtyard viewoasis restaurantkids roomshooting rangepottery makingcakenice weekendspa experiencerooms are spaciouspool sideweekend breakin room diningexcellent propertycelebrate our anniversarybreakfast buffetcoffee shop
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is my 3rd stay at this hotel although previously it was the Claridges.
The hotel is excellent, staff are welcoming and efficient, airport collection went well with no problems.
I arrived very late about 10.30pm so was glad the restaurant was still open, however I think due to the late hour the meal was not hot so had to be returned.
The chef came out and apologised personally and reheated my meal.Still not perfect at that time I accepted the second offering.
Food is good and the Buffet breakfast is of a high standard and plentiful with a wide choice available.
Facilities are good although I did not get time to use them this visit.
My room whilst comfortable and well appointed had no ironing facility, so I had to request this from reception.it was brought to my room promptly so was not an issue.
Ideal for business appointments in the Faridabada, Noida area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
rajeev k, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest

At the outset I take this opportunity to thank you for your patronage. It is indeed a pleasure to have you back always, and I am glad to hear that you have had pleasant and comfortable stay with us during your recent visit too.

I also take this opportunity to apologize for the food and assure you that the same has been looked into in order to prevent any such recurrences. I am glad though that we did recover well from that situation and thank you for appreciating the effort of our chef.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Warm regards

Rajeev Khanna

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

It was supposed to be a quiet getaway to a hotel with a good lineage. Its to the credit of the team at the hotel that they not only lived up to the expectations but actually exceeded them.
A great location with well designed rooms the surprise package of the hotel is its staff and the absolutely lipsmacking food.
A couple of irritants were handled swiftly and decisively by the staff without even needing to escalate matters clearly showing the focus on customer delight by the staff with all of them being exceptionally polite, friendly and ever willing to help.
The food at there all day diner Oasis is simply outstanding and is the hidden jewel of the property.
A perfect getaway for anyone wanting to be pampered in a warm, cosy and luxurious surroundings.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Mohan

At the outset I thank you for choosing to bring in the new year with us and am glad to hear that you had a splendid time with us. I thank you for your comments on our associates who made your stay comfortable and also for exceeding your expectations. Your comments here, about your stay are indeed very encouraging and the entire team joins me in thanking you for appreciating our hospitality.

We look forward to have you back again with us to this Urban Oasis and suggest you try some of our unique experiences.

Warm regards

Rajeev Khanna

Reviewed December 21, 2013

The only time you may get disappointed is the entry to this hotel as it has adjacent gates with another 4 star hotel property. But once if you are in, the staff takes great care of you. The checkin is hassle free, the rooms are good. One gets a lot of plug points to run all electronic gadgets at the same time. Even the elevators are well placed and no room will be disturbed by the sound of the elevators at any time.
The food is good as well and one gets a lot of choices in the buffet. The chef was kind enough to customize certain Indian dishes for me.
Power may be a slight issue as there were numerous times when the power went out for some moments but the back up played its part quite well.
Overall a good hotel for a work offsite or just to relax!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I was here in September 2013 on business. The service was exemplary. The breakfast buffet was simply wonderful - the variety of the spread as well as the quality. It was definitely the highlight of my stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Nice room with enough amenities(we were at the Tower Block, so view wasn't magnificence). Good cable channels. Breakfast was awesome with real good Cafe Latte. If you need anything just dial "ASK" and the service is really good and fast.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family