“"Sorry Sir, we ran out of beer...."”

Hotel Saffron Kiran
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Faridabad
Munich, Germany
“"Sorry Sir, we ran out of beer...."”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

There are hotels where you experience nearly everything which helps to ruin your day.
Here is my personal list of the Saffron Kiran Comfort Inn in Fardidabad:
-had to change my room three times (noisy, toilet broken, door broken)
-hotel ran out of beer! and we are not talking of a holiday resort with "all you can drink offers"!
-airport transfer came 20 minutes later than requested
-breakfast coffee was totally inacceptable, requested tea came after 10 minutes
-dining hall is located in the atrium, so everybody in their rooms can share the conversations of the guests
-it is located directly at a 24h busy highway
Of course you can say it is India, but the room rates speak another language.

Room Tip: chose another hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank oishinboo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I spend approximately 50 nights per year in the Delhi area and have stayed at Saffron Kiran many times over the past two years. Although it is no longer affiliated with Comfort Inn, the service and facilities remain exactly as they were. This is one of the best options if you do not need to be in the middle of Delhi.

The rooms are large, well furnished, and very clean, with a mini fridge and flat-screen TV. There is a small table and two chairs, which is great for when ordering room service.

The restaurant has standard regional fare, plus surprisingly good continental selections (the pasta dishes are particularly good).

A MAJOR plus is that this hotel has the best free wi-fi set-up I have encountered anywhere in India. Most hotels have one or at most two routers with very spotty service. This hotel has routers scattered throughout the building and more than 20 networks, all of which are free and connect automatically after the first use. This is a huge convenience that is very uncommon.

One more point: This hotel has the best pillows of any of the many, many hotels in which I have stayed throughout the world.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed September 21, 2013

hi i stayed with this hotel in month of sep for business purpose there was a issue with AC in my room it was not cooling i had called up in reception lots of time but nobody had come to my room to check the ac then i personaly came to reception in mid night arount 2:00 am but there was no staff in reception and 1 person was cleaning the floor but he was not able to understand english and i came back to my room and sleep widout AC. i will suggest dont go with this hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank manojSingh01
delhi
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I often stay here for business conferences. It has seemingly improved with better cleanliness and overall quality of place is good. The restaurant is particularly decent with an excellent chef. The conference facilities are decent from the kind of space available but the AV equipment and electrical support can do with some improvements. The rooms are not too large but well made and modern. The place now attracts also a fair bit of personal events such as weddings etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank prateek_mittal
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I travel extensively in India and spend about 50 nights per year in the Delhi area. I have stayed in many hotels of varying quality. I stay for long periods, so finding a reliable hotel is very important.

The accommodations at this hotel are modern and well appointed with all furnishings in excellent working order. The beds are large and the mattresses high quality. Rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV. And rare among many Indian hotels is that the free wireless actually works!.

The service staff are helpful and courteous. Communication can be an issue at times, but in most cases is quickly resolved.

The food was very good, with a number of continental choices available.

I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Front -facing rooms can get noisy during wedding season (January-February).
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank dg2727
Pune
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at the Hotel Saffron twice and will definitely recommend this place to everyone. The lobby is nicet and the Bar is a perfect place to have a nice drink after an hard days work. The rooms are spacious enough and have a very nice feel with an extremely comfortable bed and a top grade TV, with a nice working desk.
I had the pleasure of meeting front desk staff Mr. Ashish Badola, a very professional and always looking to make the stay comfortable. Internet access is critical for me for my work and I have found that very reliable. Issues get quickly resolved though I didn't really have much during my stay. I personally would like to thank Mr. Ashish Badola who was always there at a phone call for any help you may need.
Stay in hotel is Value for money & with a Skillful staff who have always have smile I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
14 Thank Himanil
615Sanjay, General Manager at Hotel Saffron Kiran, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings !

We thank you for using our Services and finding us upto your expectations. It is a feeling of great achievement & satisfaction when your customers find you in the niche you promised to be.

We appreciate your generosity & kindness with words as well as your ability to go in great details to appreciate people & Services. It is this Pat on the back that motivates the team to perform consistently at high standards.

We look forward to your next visit and hope to be able to rise above your expectations.

Thanks & regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Its new hotel situated at New Delhi-Faridabad Border. Me & My wife was in Faridabad to attend the marriage party of my friend, we stayed in hotel in first week of October’ 2012 & was really impressed by Guest Service Commitment of Mr. Ashish (Reception Manager)
1 – We reached newdelhi airport and was looking for Meru Cab, Radio Cad for drop to hotel, but being Monday, it was a busy day & was very difficult to get Taxi on Rent. I called up to hotel & spoke to gentlemen Mr. Ashish, he took my mobile number & asked for my proper location at departure terminal.
After 02 minutes he gave me call & confirmed me that a car will come to pick me up in another 10 minutes.
After more 02 minutes, I was SMSed Driver number & Car Number.
Just after another 05 minutes car driver called up me to confirm my location and in more couple of minutes I received the car for hotel.
2 – We were going out of hotel for shopping & met Mr. Ashish at hotel lobby, we confirmed with him about the driving direction to Charmwood Village & requested him that we have laundry in our room which need to be washed & ironed and we require it back within 30 minutes ( we thought to say 30 minutes so that we can at least get it back within 01 hour)
We were back in hotel after 30 – 40 minutes & when we entered our room, we were surprise that we had our clothes ready on our bed & find a envelope over the top, which had google map for driving direction to Charmwood village.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
13 Thank Suhaibabeer
615Sanjay, General Manager at Hotel Saffron Kiran, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Mrs & Mr Suhaibabeer.

Dear Sir,

We are truly delighted that you decided to use us and found us to your expectations.
We thank you for your kind comments and review of the Services and expect that we shall continue to be able to delight you.
We shall look forward to the next opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.
Thanks & regards,