“Great Stay with small key glitch”
Review of Park Plaza

Park Plaza
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Faridabad
“Great Stay with small key glitch”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor to this hotel, often stay on business trips. Check in/out is always comfortable, rooms are nice, comfort beds/Lenin and conditioning is good. But the most good thing about this hotel is food. Food quality/preparation/presentation is perfect at bufy breakfast. During last stay I had Roasted Chicken specially cooked by Chef Gurjeevan, it was the best I ever had and suggest everyone to order.
Only glitch on my last stay was Key to my room 201, the electronic key never worked and for three days every time I entered I had to call master key to open it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
It is my pleasure to read that you were impressed by our hospitality. I am glad that you enjoyed our food, services and staff took good care, especially Chef Mr. Gurjeevan Singh during your stay, making it a memorable stay. Your review serves, as a great motivator to the team here at Park Plaza Faridabad.

Regarding room key, our key system is usually efficient and generally have no issues, unless kept next to mobile, as you must have experience in the past. Company technician have checked the system and have done the required to ensure effectiveness.

Thank you for your recommendation and we are looking forward to welcome you back.

Gagandeep Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed for 5 nights and had booked >10 rooms of different styles for family reunion. Overall the service was good and the stay was pleasant. Some unnecessary hiccups with management regarding charges but not terrible experience.

Staff could not generate charge breakouts for each room and therefore visibility of fee/services was not highlighted. Wi-Fi logs you out pretty often so is a bit irritating. A lot of overcharge for laundry so be careful.

Food was very good with good options. Service was excellent.

Room Tip: Choose upper floors for quieter rooms, any floor above 3 is best Restrooms have see-through glass...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for writing your review on Park Plaza Faridabad. The hotel team were delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed our food, services and had a comfortable stay. Regarding billing, we have noted your comment and we are upgrading our WIFI and issues will be resolved soon, We regret for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay.

Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had a Family Function in Feb end for which 60 guests had come for 5-6 days and all of them stayed at this hotel.
The Food was superb. The menu was modified as per our requirement of cuisine. We had around 10 meals for the entire group in the hotel and everybody was praising the food. There was a Banquet for 100 people and appreciated by all. Dishes usually not found in restaurants were made specially catering to the taste of our group.
Rooms were excellent. Hygiene and cleanliness were maintained at all locations though a few of the knobs controlling the taps were loose and caused aquatic adventures at times.
Room Service were a bit lethargic at times and requests for drinking water took a lot of time to complete. Wi Fi Internet did not work for laptops for unknown reasons.
There were a few improvement points however:
Since we were a large group we had a 45 seater Bus on 2 days and two 15 seater tempo travelers for another 2 days for transportation of our guests to the functions. However they were not allowed inside the gate (?) and the guests had to walk outside the hotel in decked up clothing. Even when we arrived late at night after 1 AM the same thing happened twice.
Reception Staff need to be more cooperative. There was an instance when two rooms were allocated to same 2 persons and charged to the group. They even refused to meet/call manager to sort this matter.

Room Tip: Rooms are soundproof. Better to take rooms ending with 06 to 11 in any of the first 5 floors.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased that you and your family have overall enjoyed staying at Park Plaza Faridabad & the wedding went well.

Regarding knobs in room & room service we have noted your comment and rest assured issues will be addressed. We are upgrading our WIFI and issues will be resolved soon now. Tempo traveler were alloweded inside and due to space constrain we were not able to make large Volvo moving inside our hotel main porch. On billing Manager was directly in contact with the host and we have also addressed your feedback to our concerned team.

Thank you once again for your feedback and please contact myself or email fom@pkfaridabad.com for any future reservations.

Thank you for staying at Park Plaza Faridabad and we hope to see you again soon in the very near future.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Badarinath Purohit, Jetprivilage number 172596185.
I stay in this hotel every 15days from past 2 years. So far excellent service, good food. When ever if you come next time do try this and enjoy. Hotel is located in industry hub of faridabad.

• Stayed February 2014
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
So glad that you have been enjoying your time at Park Plaza Faridabad. It is my pleasure to read that my staff was helpful during your stay's and you admire our services and food.

Thank you for recommending us, we very much appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 3, 2014

i got a very warm welcome by the front office staff, i enjoyed having food in the banquet, the geoffery guy Govind has been so sweet to me, all my requirements were taken care of very well.
miss Rakhi helped me setup my wifi in the hotel so effortlessly n with a smile like im the only guest in the hotel n she treats every single guest the same way,,, this is examplary for all the hospitality industries.

Room Tip: rooms on the right are good
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank nits2014
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments and feedback. It is always a pleasure to see our guest had a good stay with us.

I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that your feedback will serve as a great motivation for all of our staff especially for Govind and Rakhi.

Thank you for recommending Park Plaza Faridabad & we look forward welcoming you back in the future.

Faridabad, India
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Overall an excellent hotel to stay..food is ok..service staff is really good and very helpful..rooms are neat and clean..breakfast and dinner buffet is nice..I would recommend this hotel to everybody..staff is very warm n friendly..

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Malik856
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
It's so exciting to read your review and team hear at Park Plaza, Faridabad, are extremely delighted that you have enjoyed our services, hospitality and badged us as "Excellent hotel".

Thank you for your recommendation, your comment is a great motivation for the entire team and I am looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Greater Noida, India
Reviewed February 21, 2014

It was indeed a pleasure to have stayed at "Park Plaza” Faridabad. Right from day one it was a wonderful experience beginning with staff at the reception and the lobby staff of hotel. The rooms were absolutely neat and clean, my luggage came within minutes. The housekeeping service was very prompt. We had variety of dishes available for breakfast and dinner. During my stay in hotel there was never an occasion of repetitive dishes being served. Hats off to your entire team of people at the hotel. The staffs have been trained well to greet guests with proper manner. Its reservation staff especially Ms Rakhi whom I have given the name of Ms Efficient is too fast to confirm the room and make sure that I am comfortable. Thanks for making this holiday a memorable one for me and my family. Manish Kumar Singh

Room Tip: I can’t give any tip because everything was beyond of my imagination. INCREDIBLE PARK PLAZA.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Manish K
My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. I’m happy that we were able to make you and your family experience warmth of team at Park Plaza Faridabad & especially Rakhi, overall enjoyed your stay & had a memorable holiday.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you & your family back at Park Plaza, Faridabad.