“Nice experience and warm hospitality!!”
Review of Park Plaza

Park Plaza
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Faridabad
New Delhi, India
“Nice experience and warm hospitality!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has excellent ambience ,specially their atrium area and very efficient services..the breakfast spread is really good..the hotel has very good location also..not to forget special mention of their team in veranda restaurant..Very professional team overall..!!

• Stayed January 2014
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
I am very grateful that you were able to take time to share your positive experience during your recent visit.

It is my pleasure to read that you enjoyed promptness of our staff, ambiance at Atrium area, services and food at Veranda. Entire team at Park Plaza Faridabad are glad to read your kind words and your appreciative comments.

Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back once again in near future.

Gagandeep Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Hotel is quite good. Rooms and service is also quite good.

Only major issue I had is that in the food/buffet arrangement for breakfast and diner, the vegetarian and the non-veg dishes are completely jumbled around. Cound not find any logic for this. They should be sorted in one order, so people can use it based on their personal choice of veg or non-veg.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please rest assured that I will take note of your comments and the matter will be addressed. The team and I are glad that you have overall enjoyed our services.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Park Plaza, Faridabad in very soon.

Miglianico, Italy
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

All'arrivo in faridabad non avrei mai pensato di trovare un hotel così stupendo , molto accogliente personale molto efficiente ! Ristorazione ottima ti personalizza anche piatti che preferisci ( grazie a Vinod in sala anche non sapendo parlare inglese mi accontenta sempre ) ha un bel centro SPA , palestra dok ,le camere sempre pulite ! Io c sono da inizio novembre 2013 e rimarrò fino a fine febbraio 2014 ve lo consiglio ! Upon arrival in faridabad I never would have thought to find a wonderful hotel, very welcoming staff very efficient! Excellent catering customize you favorite dishes (thanks to Vinod in the room also not knowing always satisfied me speak English) has a beautiful SPA, gym, rooms always dok clean! I c are from early November 2013 and will stay until late February 2014 reccomend!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable and you are loving our services, food and ambiance. Staff especially Vinod has been able to deliver Service Excellence that we believe in at Park Plaza Faridabad. Your comment is great motivation for our entire team.

Thank You.

Pune, India
Reviewed January 19, 2014

good hotel good ambience, good facilities, but many things need o be asked like in room facilitiede.g. shving kits. Support staff is of good nature. Hotel and the bar is excellent.
What i like is jym facility of thsi hotel which is opened at 6 in morning so this can be fit to your schedule as well
this is equipped with many great instruments which are really new

Room Tip: any room is is good as per me considered as i checked in night and went out early in mrning hence no...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
We really do thrive on providing a wonderful experience for all our guests and are delighted that you enjoyed our facilities & services.

Thank you for your recommendation. We maintain our International service standards, please let us know regarding your next visit and we can place your requirements in room before your arrival.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Park Plaza Faridabad.

Bangalore
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is built in excellent location close to industrial zone.staff is very hospitable and friendly and ready to help.Geoffrey's pub is excellent and in.house gym with great trainer.though food can be improved.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed proximity and services of Park Plaza Faridabad. Please email myself or Food and Beverage Manager, fbm@pkfaridabad.com, for your food requirement and advise. We maintain International food quality and during your next visit, we will ensure you enjoy quality / variety of food that you are looking for and experience Excellent food quality as experienced by numerous guests at Park Plaza Faridabad.

Thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the very near future.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 17, 2014

At last I found very good hotel in Faridabad to stay whenever i travel to NCR region. Good hotel, business class experience, Value for money. I appreciate the staff and services at hotel. It was task for me to choose the right hotel for me & my colleagues at Faridabd during our official visit to Faridabad. After checking several options, I booked at Park plaza, Faridabad and I am glad I chose Park Plaza Faridabad.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. I’m happy that we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable and you had splendid experience and found us value for money.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at Park Plaza, Faridabad.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The services were very slow. I had to make several reminders for any room service.
Even the services in the restaurant were super slow. A simple request like paper tissues took 30 mins to come.
The building, room and ambiance was too good though. But the people were too casual for a place like park plaza.
In the night, there was too much noise coming from other rooms may be, till 3.00am

Room Tip: rooms which face garden are good.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shalu79
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you rated high on rooms, cleanliness and liked our ambiance. I apologies for the shortfall in service and please rest assured that I have taken note of your comment and the matter will be addressed.

I assure you, this is not the true reflection of standards and service we believe in and experience by other guest stayed at our Hotel.

Please inform myself or email fom@pkfaridabad.com for your future reservation and will ensure we meet your exceptions.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Park Plaza Faridabad very soon and I hope you experience Excellent Service as experienced by other guests.