Hotel Rajhans
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Faridabad
See available hotels
Misaki Faridabad(Faridabad)
Le Grand(New Delhi)
Ameya Suites(New Delhi)
View Hotel
All reviewsample parking spacegovt owneddining hallharyana tourismconferencedelhitvarrangementsambience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I stayed in several hotels in India during my two-week trip earlier this month (Nov 2010), and by far, Hotel Rajhans is the most expensive yet most disappointing. I checked into a single room at this hotel late on Nov 8, which cost me over US$100, and expected it to be at least a descent five-star hotel--however, it's not at all that way, and I think it would be rated rather as a 3-star establishment in the US.

I checked in late on a rather chilly night and wanted to take a hot shower, well, the minute I walked into the bathroom, I noticed it's not very clean, and there was even a bar of soap left by the previous guest there.

And there was no hot water. I called the reception, they sent someone down, but he was not helpful at all. The man first turned on the water, and told me "there's water" and was about to leave. So I told him "I know there's water, but there's no hot water". He then asked me to wait, and I told him I waited for a long time and that was why I called. So, at one point, he told me to turn it to the right for hot water; there was not, so he told me to turn it to the left. I was a bit confused, so I asked again to make sure. Well, the third time, he told me to turn it to the right for hot water, and he was so certain (and it turned out that you have to turn it to the left for hot water). At the end, he just told me to wait til 5am, and there would be hot water.

Besides the water issue and the non-helpful employee, I was also not happy with the small fridge in the room with food left over by previous guest(s) inside and a broken water glass in the room.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I visited this hotel in april 2010.This hotel was built very well but now due to lack of maintainence it has become shabby.staff is not very helpful.Service is not so great.Check in time was very long.Room coolling was so so.What i fely during the trip was that since the staff are Govt employees and average is greater than 45 yrs they are not very active and due to this the hotel is lacking friendly behaviour and good service.Management needs to bring in young people to manage this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ceasar80
Reviewed April 17, 2010

The stay in Hotel Rajhans was a bliss in itself. The rooms are too good and so is the service. The Hotel is located just outside Delhi and has pretty green surroundings.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2010

i attended a marriage here and the experience was really wonderful
the variety of food was good and the decoration was mind blowing too
the rooms were also spacious and clean
great place to stay
room service was also fast and the waiters serving food were clean
ample parking space
although the hotel is difficult to find at night sometimes

Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2009

This is a getaway hotel that isnt too far from the City (Delhi) Based in Faridabad district of Haryana it is about a half our drive from south Delhi. It is run by the tourism dept.
Pros-
comparatively clean and decently maintained
Food is ok
decent pool
Cons:
Staff arent the friendliest or the most helpful
Old property
If you want to spend some time with your family maybe a weekend away from the city and dont want to spend a bomb this is not a bad option. the proximity helps.
If you book in Feb during the surajkund festival that is held nearby at that time you may find rooms are hard to come by rest of the time they are easily available. This one of the better properties maintained by the haryana tourism dept.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business