Lovely resort. Hot springs at the spa are SO relaxing even when it's raining - Just remember to take your shoes to the poolside.
Delicious fruit drinks in the cafe
We've been here 3 times but always for a stop off en route for the Amazon, never to stay. One day would like to stay longer as here are trails to trek in the surrounding countryside and the hotel looks so very warm and inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Termas de Papallacta is a Hot Springs SPA, Resort & Convention Center nestled in a majestic valley of the high Andes only 45 minutes driving distance, 31 miles (50 kilometers) from the new Quito Airport. We are located at Km 65 on the way to Baeza following the Interoceanic road. Our resort is on the "Cinnamon Trail", the same route that the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana took in 1542 when he crossed the Andean mountain range searching for gold and other treasures, and which unexpectedly led him to discover the Amazon River. Papallacta is the doorway to the Ecuadorian Amazon region, despite being in the Ecuadorian Highlands at an altitude of 10.827 feet (3.300 meters) above sea level and of an average daytime temperature of 14°C (57°F). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Termas de Papallacta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Termas De Papallacta Hotel Quito
- Termas De Papallacta Quito