This Hotel have hot springs and I hear they are wonderful for your health. The best part of the hotel is that they have a 24/7 doctor in the premises at no cost to the people staying there. The altitude sometimes makes you sick.
The room does not have too many things. They give you free water, hair dryer, and the regular bathroom things. There is no TV. You also get two pills in case you have a headache.
Some people in our group had a massage and they enjoyed having it.
The breakfast was simple, but enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Termas de Papallacta is a Hot Springs SPA, Resort & Convention Center nestled in a majestic valley of the high Andes only 45 minutes driving distance, 31 miles (50 kilometers) from the new Quito Airport. We are located at Km 65 on the way to Baeza following the Interoceanic road. Our resort is on the "Cinnamon Trail", the same route that the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana took in 1542 when he crossed the Andean mountain range searching for gold and other treasures, and which unexpectedly led him to discover the Amazon River. Papallacta is the doorway to the Ecuadorian Amazon region, despite being in the Ecuadorian Highlands at an altitude of 10.827 feet (3.300 meters) above sea level and of an average daytime temperature of 14°C (57°F). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Termas de Papallacta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Termas De Papallacta Hotel Quito
- Termas De Papallacta Quito