We had a great time at your place. Good hospitality and perfect diners. Special thanks to Maria who prepared the diners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Maremma, between Siena and Rome and close to the Saturnia's Thermal Baths, Quercia Rossa is a charming Rural House with an elegant atmosphere, surrounded by hills of olive groves and vineyards.The location at the center of Maremma makes the Quercia Rossa a privileged base for discovering the charm of the wooded Grosseto countryside: Capalbio, Monte Argentario, Pitigliano, Sovana, Montemerano and the natural cascades of Saturnia, a highly desirable tourist destination where to relax with massages and thermal baths.Every morning Quercia Rossa offers breakfast in the main hall, opened on the beautiful garden with lawns, roses and cypresses, and a magic swimming pool overlooking unspoilt tuscan hills. Guests can also reserve for an intimate dinner based on the tipical flavours of Tuscany as fresh home made pasta, local meat, delicate cheese and vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quercia Rossa Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Hotel Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Italy/Tuscany - Manciano