For a work trip I spent 1 night (too short!) the beginning of November at Quercia Rossa. I travel often in in Tuscany and it's really hard to find such a landscape, also in famous areas like Chianti or Val d'Orcia: from the terrace what you enjoy it's a pure Tuscany's landscape! To get back in the nature this is surely a wonderful place to stay: enjoy the silence, birds singing, and there behind the hills the sea...was a fairytale honestly. I have got also a nice room (I think it was a Deluxe) at the first floor with wide windows overlooking the hills of Maremma, that was a real picture of that afternoon. Paolo also treat me like a king (thank Paolo!) while I was reading I had a taste of bread and young olive oil with a glass of Morellino, class! Also the dinner was good served like a sort of self catering, which I found it pretty cool. I slept like an angel and the morning wow to wake up with such a spectacular view you feel like living a movie! If you are a nature lover, and you look for a perfect quiet retreat this is the place to be, bravi ragazzi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Maremma, between Siena and Rome and close to the Saturnia's Thermal Baths, Quercia Rossa is a charming Rural House with an elegant atmosphere, surrounded by hills of olive groves and vineyards.The location at the center of Maremma makes the Quercia Rossa a privileged base for discovering the charm of the wooded Grosseto countryside: Capalbio, Monte Argentario, Pitigliano, Sovana, Montemerano and the natural cascades of Saturnia, a highly desirable tourist destination where to relax with massages and thermal baths.Every morning Quercia Rossa offers breakfast in the main hall, opened on the beautiful garden with lawns, roses and cypresses, and a magic swimming pool overlooking unspoilt tuscan hills. Guests can also reserve for an intimate dinner based on the tipical flavours of Tuscany as fresh home made pasta, local meat, delicate cheese and vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quercia Rossa Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Hotel Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Italy/Tuscany - Manciano